I Need Help Identifying My Plant.

• Thread starter labzergo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

labzergo

This spring I sprouted some seeds between damp paper towels. All were cannabis seeds or so I thought. They all looked the same; size, color, shape. Some came from bag seed I purchased and some I found. I had some tagged. One I found in the garage where I often work my harvest.
A large % germinated and had one sprout, normal for cannabis seeds. But one was different, it had many white sprouts (6 or 8). It was really different. I was too excited to take a picture and put it in soil immediately.
When it was ready I put it outside in a spot I could watch. It only has few hours sun.
It looks like lettuce, and one brave soul ate a bit. She said it taste ok.
The seed looked like a cannabis seed. No way looking like any lettuce seed I have planted.
Does anyone recognized this plant? I have searched pictures and pictures and the only picture that has similarity is lettuce.
I was waiting for it to flower to get an idea of what it is, but in the spot with little sun there is no signs of it growing anything but leaf. It's too hot to tra
I need help identifying  my plant
Let 2early
nsplant it now'.
The pictures are one early and then about a month later, no change except for size.
Can anyone solve the mystery of the errant seed?

mellowd

mellowd

yea i agree with JWM2 it looks like romaine lettuce to me as well. I dont see anything wrong with tasting it either, smell it and if it smells like lettuce then I would try it, but im a mountain boy. might have some good toppings for ur burgers :D

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

Looks like you started the seeds in an old aero-garden pellet and didn't get all the originals out. It's definitely lettuce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom