i need help im 25 days into flowering, spider webs

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKuShSAL

some plants have spider webs on some of the forming hairs nugs i got some neem oil, i mixed 5ml in a reg size spray bottle and sprayed my plants before lights off will that control it? i dont want my hard work to go down the drain. how often should i spray? any other tips i should do during flowering

Venom818

Venom818

get some (dont bug me) its organic and wont leave residue on your plants

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Aza-max is pretty good too. i would use all these methods to make sure you get 'em. just watch the neem cause it might affect the taste in your buds... good luck.

M

mcattak

some plants have spider webs on some of the forming hairs nugs i got some neem oil, i mixed 5ml in a reg size spray bottle and sprayed my plants before lights off will that control it? i dont want my hard work to go down the drain. how often should i spray? any other tips i should do during flowering

Is this the same plant you showed pictures of in the last thread...

Pyrethrum bombs but chances are you wont get rid of them completely until you clean the room after harvest..

sky high

sky high

a mix of 50/50 water and iso alcohol will serve as a quick/on-the-spot KNOCKDOWN before you grab any/all of the above mentioned products and WAGE WAR....

neem never did anything for the infestations I saw, FWIW. (The iso/water mix may help get it off yer plants)

We've all been there and you CAN kick their asses if you act quickly and use multiple approaches.

good luck

s h

S

swisscheese

Nuke them get the strips from home depot, hot shot. If you're worried about residue do a light water cure when you chop.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I can honestly say that w/ out a doubt Aza-maz or Azatrol r the best things on the market. I have used neem oil (no help), Dr. Doom bombs ie. pyrethrin (no help). Just all a waste of money. Suck it up and spend $70 on a bottle of above products. It will last a LONG time and WILL kill those lil fuckers. You need to repeat in a week. It can be used til harvest. Then clean your room really good next time and do a preventive spraying on your next girls (at least twice.) Aza-max and Azatrol work by causing the mites to dry out. It will also inhibit their breeding and egg laying. Any that survive should be taken care of wi/ second spraying.
Of course if you r seeing webs you r in for an uphill battle. It is really important to constantly check for bugs so you can get on them early. Also be on attention when temps start to rise and humidity drops. This is their ideal reproduction time.

Good luck

I have never heard of using a 50/50 mix of ISO n water, but after thinking about it, it makes sense. It most likely is working on the same principal by drying out the little bastards. Might be a good cheap fix.

K

KaliTransplant

I got off the floramite train while back and have had the same effect with azamax, its kickass and OMRI listed. same 30 day window of effective treatment, without systemic chemicals.

HOWEVER....don't use it any closer to harvest than you would neem. read the ingredient list on the back, its something like 1 % azadachtrin and 95% NEEM OIL! i agree with the earlier post, neem is smelly, useless crap, but in this case it acts as the carrier for the aza stuff. cheers!

X

xkushxmanx

hot shot pest strip i keep 2 in my room at all times and havent seen a spidermite in years

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Im really surprised I haven't seen anyone post this yet. Ladybugs will keep the spidermites at bay and look pretty darn cool crawling all over your plants to boot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom