I need help on my newest plants

• Thread starter xxgreenthingsxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xxgreenthingsxx

I started out growing out doors and that ended fast when they killed my biggest plant but wat are signs of plants dying or signs that show that a plant will survive.. because i know i can grow these all but i need help on alot of things such as enviorments as far as how big a grow box should be and the best materials.. all feed back is greatly appreciated. thank you.

A

afatsoweezer

I would say try to match the conditions that they were used to when outside, as much as you can. Maybe at least better soil ... be careful and don't apply fertilizers right off the bat. You might shock them even more. Some strains do better than others when taken from inside to out/outside to in. Mist them, slowly acclimate them.

Without more info (like strain/how old the plants are/etc...), it's hard to give you much help. You'll loose leaves, the plant may wilt, but look for signs of new growth too. Best of luck.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

start here ^^^^^^ hope this helps..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I started out growing out doors and that ended fast when they killed my biggest plant but wat are signs of plants dying or signs that show that a plant will survive.. because i know i can grow these all but i need help on alot of things such as enviorments as far as how big a grow box should be and the best materials.. all feed back is greatly appreciated. thank you.

not any where close to enuff info for any real input in your post...I can't even really understand what you said....

are you bringing plants from outside to inside? are you starting as a new grower and just want advice?

lurk around and read an ass load and you will see almost any question you have has most likely been answered 10 times already....good luck

T

TheGanjaMan

Your post was very confusing greenthings. We need to know how much watts your going to run to figure out what size grow room you need. Read the grow FAQs from start to finish and you will most likely have all of your questions answered for you.

TGM

Top Bottom