I need help on this please!

• Thread starter Greenhorngrower1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenhorngrower1991

These plants are in a garage in a tent. I’m have some leaf issues, I’m not sure if it’s a ph issue or possibly heat stress. I have a ph meter and ph up and down arriving on Tuesday. The avg temp in the tent is around 85 degrees. I know that’s to hot but I have no way around it. Any help advice or comments are appreciated.

I need help on this please
I need help on this please 2
I need help on this please 3
I need help on this please 4
I need help on this please 5
G

Greenhorngrower1991

It’s only a 300 watt China led, and its about 24 inches above the plant I don’t think the light is the problem

G

Greenhorngrower1991

welcome to THC!!
you have multiple issues going on. Heat stress, VPD out of range and some sort of deffeciency.
What type of light are you using? hight, intensity and tent measurement in ft?
What’s vpd?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Multiple things goin here what are ya feeding and how much ? How often? Def light stress ! And prolly overfed/watered. You got any fans blowing ?

B

Bigbudz92

The spots on the leaves closer to the soil leads me to think you definely have or had bugs. Check the under sides of those leaves for little round bugs. Also seems like you are having hi heat or humidity issues. Try adding a fan and possibly spray a neem oil to stop the possible bug or fungus infestation.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You can always put some seasoned beef or chicken into the canoe shaped leaves, add your favorite toppings and serve dinner.

An average heat of 85 F? What's the range?

Do you notice that it's only the upper leaves that are becoming taco shells? The other commenters have already told you why. It's an average of 85 in there, which is at the edge of too hot, so I imagine it's sometimes what? 95? More? On top of that, the light is overheating the leaves that are closest to them.

If you can't lower temperatures, you're going to have to be honest with yourself about your light.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
What’s vpd?
Vapor Pressure Deficit

So, when we refer to Vapor Pressure Deficit, in scientific terms, VPD means the actual difference (in units of pressure) between the Actual Vapor Pressure (AVP) and the Saturation Vapor Pressure (SVP). This can show us how much more room there is in the air for more water

Follow this link to understand vpd better

Follow this link to get majority of your questions anwserd.

@Aqua Man is correct, you are cooking the plants. Chinese LED or not, the intensity on a LED light can do massive damage.
I would suggust to turn the intensity down until the plant rejuvinates and we have a better understanding of your grow.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Are your lights on during the coolest part of the day and lights off at peak temps? I also grow in an uncontrolled temp environment. You may have to grow only during the winter months like I do.

Top Bottom