I Need Help,please, Greatly Appreciated

• Thread starter baltimoreown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baltimoreown

Im currently looking to start growing, ,I want a perpetual grow, , can someone point me in right direction, nevwr grown before, I saw perpetual grow tent from worms way, but I was told not to order from there for 1100, any suggestions , space is not a problen I have more space than I need, I have about 11-1200 to spend

The Terps

The Terps

I would suggest getting a 4x4 tent and a 400w hps light. Do a run or two non perpetual see how it goes and consider getting a second tent later. Not a lot of ppl do perpetual stuff cause it's such a pain in the butt and can become inefficient at a lot of points. Example mixing two different nutrients regimens not being able to spray plants effectively and constantly having to keep on top of stuff.

A 400 w should produce 250-350grams per "full" run so why not do it all at once trim once dry once feed once?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Yeah def need two tents or a light proof room devider and two lights for perpetual growing. I would start off with one good light and tent and then add another tent and veg light after you get your green legs.

B

baltimoreown

Check out mars hydro, they have tent and light combos
I would suggest getting a 4x4 tent and a 400w hps light. Do a run or two non perpetual see how it goes and consider getting a second tent later. Not a lot of ppl do perpetual stuff cause it's such a pain in the butt and can become inefficient at a lot of points. Example mixing two different nutrients regimens not being able to spray plants effectively and constantly having to keep on top of stuff.

A 400 w should produce 250-350grams per "full" run so why not do it all at once trim once dry once feed once?
Howany plants would fit.n.a 4x4 tent

B

baltimoreown

I

Howany plants will fit in 4x4

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

That depends on the style of grow, if you have alot of small plants in a s.o.g. style grow you gould fit 15 or 20 plants in a 4x4

B

baltimoreown

That depends on the style of grow, if you have alot of small plants in a s.o.g. style grow you gould fit 15 or 20 plants in a 4x4
My bad for late response the this damn snow, but sog style whats the expected yields on plants, I watched on youtube, forgive me im super new at this,like I have no skills with it.,but feel passipnate about doin it,can I get goid amount,wit sog

B

baltimoreown

H
HaVe u seen the perpetual grow tent from worms way? Im thinkn bout that,lol

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Never heard of a perpetual grow tent, tents in general all have small light leaks at the seams. Having your flower room in the same tent as you veg sounds like nanner/bean city. Light shining on a flowering plant in the dark cycle, even a small pinhole of light, can cause your female plant to produce male pollen sacks and riddle your buds full of seeds. I would suggest two seperate tents with the flowering tent somewhere that will not have light on outside of it at all.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

S.O.G. sea of green, either utilizes cuttings taken from a mother plant and then put into flower right as the develope roots or flowering seeds from start or auto seeds. You make a bed of dirt as large as your grow area and fill it with small plants. The yield all depends on the strain, genetics, light intensity and color, and other environmental conditions such as feeding and over/under watering. With a good light and treat8ng them right you can easily pull 1 to 2 oz off of each plant in sog

B

baltimoreown

S.O.G. sea of green, either utilizes cuttings taken from a mother plant and then put into flower right as the develope roots or flowering seeds from start or auto seeds. You make a bed of dirt as large as your grow area and fill it with small plants. The yield all depends on the strain, genetics, light intensity and color, and other environmental conditions such as feeding and over/under watering. With a good light and treat8ng them right you can easily pull 1 to 2 oz off of each plant in sog

Screenshot 2016 01 27 00 18 41 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom