I need help please some1

• Thread starter Floodster31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Floodster31

Floodster31

I have just looked at my plants and have noticed on 2 of the plant 2 lower buds have what looks like mold spores. What should I do? The reason for this is my dehumidifier has been having its mind of its own. I have now ordered a new 1. Should I cut the moldy buds off and let the plants carry on or should I just cut my losses and get rid. The plants are a week or so away from harvest. Many thanks floodster

Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Cut those off, carefully examine entire plant for anymore, and watch real close everyday.

Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Just the budsite you found it on. White powdery mold settles then grows. Just turn off fans and dont touch anything thats not affected from it. Hell i would even just move it away from the other plants while doing it. If thats possible.

Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

turn those things off while removing the infected areas***. Dont just leave them off

Floodster31

Floodster31

Looks like bud rot not mold.
Thanks for the advice I have researched more and it is the start of bud rot so fingers crossed I got it early and it hasn't spread time will tell i hope not this is my first grow. Everyday is a school day doing this

Latest posts

Top Bottom