I need help quick

• Thread starter Mr Weed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I think what happens alot of times is a breeder will do a male/female seed run. then after that maybe they do just a fem run using the same room and theres some left over pollen in the room for the reg run.

M

Mr Weed

no

I think what happens alot of times is a breeder will do a male/female seed run. then after that maybe they do just a fem run using the same room and theres some left over pollen in the room for the reg run.
my first grow

any idea what the burning leaf may be

W

WW Lover

Feminized and Female are not the same. Feminized means you have a better chance of getting a girl, but is not a guarantee by any means. If you bought the seeds from a reputable seed bank, send them pics of the males you got, most will do their best to set it right for you, if you handle them in a mature & adult manner.

The burning leaf could be one of many things, light to close, nutrient excess, nutrient deficiency, ph issues, ppm issues. You have to give a lot more info on your grow room set up, nutes w/schedule, etc to get a proper diagnosis.

G

greenstreet

my first grow

any idea what the burning leaf may be

youve gotta get some sort of nutrient regimen going. your plants are lacking all that good stuff that nutrients provide. do some research and see what nutrients work best for you. also try and lower the temps a bit. try and keep it around 70-76. whats the humidity?

Top Bottom