I Need Help Understanding Autofem Seeds

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

Ok so for the very first time in my life, I found 4 seeds in one of my batches. I batch per tree so its 4 seeds from a single plant.

That plant happens to be the only plant out of 15 to suddenly stretch over night during week 5 or 6 of veg. Why? Have no clue. Only one 2 do so. I didnt do much with them accept top them a bit.

So it's my understanding, autofem seeds have a 99.5 % of being female but could turn into hermies or even Male plants if stressed. So it's safe to assume the stretch and the 4 seeds are connected.

So I'm curious as to what could have caused one plant to stretch and exactly what type of stress would lead an autofem plant to make a couple of pouches along the way because I have topped supercropped and LST the shit out of my plants at times and never had I had a seed yet alone 4.

Just wondering.. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Leew421

Leew421

Numerous reasons. Could be light spectrum changes? Hit maturity? I know when I veg under my t5s they stay squat until I move them under the spydrx

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Weed plants are like people-theyr not all exactly the same.you could pop 10 seeds and have 10 totally different phenos so just coz ones stretching doesnt mean its stressed.that could just be the way it grows.pics would really help us help u better.

P

PassTheJ

Weed plants are like people-theyr not all exactly the same.you could pop 10 seeds and have 10 totally different phenos so just coz ones stretching doesnt mean its stressed.that could just be the way it grows.pics would really help us help u better.

That maybe 100% the case because its clone seemed to also stretch more then others but not as suddenly and as much as the first time.

But the only plant that stretched, also left me 4 seeds.. So I kind of have to connect them otherwise I'd totally be lost.

It never acted unhealthy or showed signs of stress. I've done 6 indoor harvests and this is the first time I have gotten seeds. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom