I Need Help Want To Know What I Need To Do To Swell Buds Up Im On Day 21 In Flowering Wondering If I

• Thread starter kingkam1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Its to beef em up during bloom,adds weight,resin loads.from about week 4.then I used to hit em with ripen for 5 days,to push all them sugars out into buds.after 2 days,the ripen makes em droop about.have to tie em up.

Thank you K

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Cheers will,I've only been giving teas,andtop dressing.last week or so,guano tea.then a bit of top dress then water and mollases through.
What's the yellow veins on light leaves mean?
Are they all over the plant or only around the bottom??? Keiksweat

keiksweat

keiksweat

C

Could be a few things? What light u using? It could be a nitrogen deficiency ,show some pictures of the whole plant
Two led panels,that's what I was thinking.too close leds or something.I've just flushed em through with flora kleen.see how they look after.if not I've got ewc tea bubbling away.
WP 20151231 20 55 20 Pro
WP 20151231 20 55 20 Pro
WP 20151231 21 09 26 Pro

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

They look ok mate,if it's only a few leaves then it's just normal but the other leaves look ok,you have burnt leaves on the lanky cheese so your lights are to close or your feeding them to much,Lower your feed dose!how long have they been into flower ? And take a few photos in normal light as it's hard to see the colour of leaves

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

They look ok mate,if it's only a few leaves then it's just normal but the other leaves look ok,you have burnt leaves on the lanky cheese so your lights are to close or your feeding them to much,Lower your feed dose!how long have they been into flower ? And take a few photos in normal light as it's hard to see the colour of leaves
yep,I'm thinking it was led panels too close.I've flushed the 4 autos with flora kleen.and I've now moved panels higher.its awkward because of the 2 lanky ones being such different sizes.i only noticed the tips burnt the other day,that's when I moved lights.do em good to flush em through anyway.just hope the flora kleen ain't wiped out me colonies of microbes I've built up.we'll see.thanks for ya advice b.e.b.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ok,moved one of the 450w led panels over me veg side.so now just 1-450 watt,and I've raised it as high as the lanky ones.leaves turning green from top down.yellow at bottom still.bud is stacking now.

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

My sugar leafs are turning krispy does that mean its time to harvest I'm on week 8 or 9

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

I know about the tric my question is should I cut it down if the sugar leafs are getting drained out and crispy

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Is adding sugar in some sort of way a good idea to make buds heavier and sweeter lol???

Top Bottom