I Need Help with My Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Josh3462
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Josh3462

Josh3462

I need help figuring out what’s wrong with my sour diesel plant. It’s in the same tent as a blueberry and blue cheese. Both of them are healthy. I’m using floragro, florabloom, flora micro, kool bloom, and cal mag. All three plants are on the same feeding cycle and the SD is the only one suffering. Any suggestions?
I need help with  my sour diesel

I need help with  my sour diesel 2
I need help with  my sour diesel 3
mancorn

mancorn

Give more info on growing conditions, growing medium, feed, water schedule, temps, rH, lights, etc.

You say it’s in a tent, but pictured outside. If you take an indoor plant outdoors into direct sun it will fry terribly.

Josh3462

Josh3462

Give more info on growing conditions, growing medium, feed, water schedule, temps, rH, lights, etc.

You say it’s in a tent, but pictured outside. If you take an indoor plant outdoors into direct sun it will

You say it’s in a tent, but pictured outside. If you take an indoor plant outdoors into direct sun it will fry terribly.
i

I brought it outdoors to get better photos. I water once a week. We have well water that has always had a good ph and yielded good grows. I’m using 3 1200w lights. I’ve been growing indoors for a while and never have good luck with sour diesel. I always do well with white widow, blue cheese, blue cookies, and blueberry. The two other plants in the 6x6 tent look great.

FrankWhite41

FrankWhite41

Sour D is a tough strain. The lineage has been beat to shit. Honestly looks like a PH issue. Which caused lockout, if there is no bugs present or some bad fugus or bacteria. Next dry cycle pull the plant check the roots if you can. In pots it alot easier I noticed you said you feed three diff strains the same mix. IME I do not to feed everyone the same. Diff strains feed more and diff then others. Sour d especially, do you know the lineage of the cut or seed? In the future you could possibly find a good grow journal of particular strains and get a good base on how they feed and grow then dial it in. Lots of diff crosses that vary greatly. I would flush the shit out of it at least 3 times the size of grow bag. Hit it with some recharge solution. Wait a week then feed half of what you were. PH 6.5 have you ever grew good Sour d before does it smell for blocks with it outside? It should... good luck hope this helps.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Really hard to say since you let it go for so long but my guess would be both over fertilized and over watered. It also looks like it'd be hard to get back to health judging by your pics and how far along into flower you are but one can always hope.

I just finished a run of east coast sour diesel and can agree with what's been mentioned above, it's a challenging grow to say the least.

Top Bottom