I need help with small setup

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

I like the outdoor place you got:)I would try there instead of tent......Tent could be used for the winter.

Simba1

Simba1

I like the outdoor place you got:)I would try there instead of tent......Tent could be used for the winter.
Thats my point😊 I am trying to setup small room for winter and fall .
And my problem is with electrecity😢 so i have to grow with LED I have read in some article that for each flower 4500 lumin is enough but I dont know its enough or I need higher?
As I sed here I get 8 hours Sun light in Summer and 4 to 5 hours in Fall.
Is it sufficient for photo femenized Seed?

Ina

Ina

O,I don't know about lumins and such,that measurement confuses me more.:D I look at the actual watts of the led,kelvins and size of the place.......
4-5 hours could be insufficient for longer photoperiod plants....But something fast may be.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats my point😊 I am trying to setup small room for winter and fall .
And my problem is with electrecity😢 so i have to grow with LED I have read in some article that for each flower 4500 lumin is enough but I dont know its enough or I need higher?
As I sed here I get 8 hours Sun light in Summer and 4 to 5 hours in Fall.
Is it sufficient for photo femenized Seed?

Im sorry. I dont know how many watts for led is needed. I go with the hps rule of 50 watts per square foot.

And sorry again. I dont know about outside growing with short daylight.

Maybe someone else could answer?

Simba1

Simba1

Guys for autoflower when do i need to change my fertalizer to flowering stage? My auto just showed female pistol around the top.??

Kepp89

Kepp89

Guys for autoflower when do i need to change my fertalizer to flowering stage? My auto just showed female pistol around the top.??
id add the nutes asap just make sure to use half the suggested amount to start with.

i waited a while i think 4 weeks before adding nutes and my buds are just getting fatter at week 8. they were stagnant for a few weeks with hardly any growth but her health was good just didnt have the extra nutes to help with anything.

Simba1

Simba1

id add the nutes asap just make sure to use half the suggested amount to start with.

i waited a while i think 4 weeks before adding nutes and my buds are just getting fatter at week 8. they were stagnant for a few weeks with hardly any growth but her health was good just didnt have the extra nutes to help with anything.
See for flowering i have big bud around 2 or 3 cc and candy for one plant use but my problem is here i cant find exact fertelizer that u can find thats why for veg i only have 20 20 20 i know its much but iam giving it like 1.8 of recomanded dosage i know the K and P are too high 😭😭😭😭

Kepp89

Kepp89

idk shit about autoflower but if its starting to flower....................now that youre in flower, the p and k are good and the N is too high. again unless auto flowers are a big "fuck off im special i need special npk amounts"

during flower you do want to give it nitrogen but not in the same amounts as the potassium and phosphorus

also make sure to water around the edges, too. make your roots seek out more water instead of sticking to the center of the pot

idk what you mean by what you can vs what i can, any store that sells gardening stuff will have stuff. ask for fertilizers for tomato plants. then say thanks and have a look around for low n in comparison to the p and the k. the one i'm using is 4-8-7 and i use a fish fert (5-1-1) every 3rd watering to bring the N up a little bit

Latest posts

Top Bottom