• Tagged users None
T

TAE

I need help 2
I need help 2
I need help
I need help
I need help
Okay I'm on my first week of flowering an my bubba looks horrible I really think it's magnesium because of the color and the purpleing in the steams but the leaves are still dry and yellow. I'm posting pics hope there clear

I need help 3
I need help 4
T

TAE

Ph before nutes 6.0-6.1
Ph with nutes 5.8-6.0
I just flushed two days ago with kleanse 2 tsp and big bloom 2 tsp to a 5 gallon and feed yesterday they got there first real feeding with.
Tiger bloom 2 tsp
Big bloom 2 tsp
Grow big 2 tsp
Open Sesame 1/2 tsp
Then I checked the ph in the dirt my bubbas were at 6.7 so I added a little soil sulfur I have to check the run off in the morning when lights are back
I spent $60 on my ppm tester and I haven't used it yet.

S

Seed Buyer

Looks over watered and severely under developed. I would toss it as there is no saving that plant. Is that the only plant you are growing? If you are in coco why would you use the fox farm nutrient line? Those products are for soil that is rich in lime providing the plants Calcium needs. Next time get a simple one part nutrient like Nova Grow and use nothing else, KISS. Also allow the plant to dry between waterings. Once roots have filled the pot maybe water when the plant is half way dry.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm so sorry to say this, but I have to agree with Seed Buyer's conclusions here. That plant is in terrible shape, it took a while to get that way and it will take weeks and weeks to get it straightened out again to be worth flowering out. Get some more seeds, or, if you're of a mind, take some cuttings from her, get them rooted (it's gonna take a little while since Mom is so unhealthy, based on photos alone I was gonna say cold but at those temps that's not it), and go from there.

I'm sorry.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i think all of you are right,but nobody mention the sulfur,sulfur needs to be mixed with the soil and takes time to be useful,ph and ppm's sound good,sea is right it took a while to get that way

T

TAE

Okay I checked the ph run off and all of my plants are high ranging from 6.8-7.3 I'm growing in coco coir how do I lower the ph

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

are you phing before or after nutes mixed,ive used fox line love it,but it always ph in low numbers,i have hard water once i get the clorine and clorimine out of it ,it ph at 7.5,when i add the fox line it drops to 6.5 once mixed,that the reason i asked

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi TAE
Run 1 gallon of Ph 5.7 water/nutes through the pot.. Check the runoff Ph at the end of the wat/nute dripping..
Or make a slurry from your coco For exact Ph measurement.. After the flushing I want to see 5.8 to 6.2 from your pot..
Best of luck

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i would say just keep going with the ph watering,but you put sulfur in the soil,that is gonna have impact,you said you flushed,at this point its a shooting match,coco has to stay moist and honestly i dont no if flushing would help,but worth the try if you really want to try and save it,flush with 3 times the pot size last gallon with ph and feed,let it go and see what happens

WS4U

WS4U

Im gonna say its a lost cause, and definitley not healthy enough to be flowering, if u want to save it throw it back in veg. But i would just move on

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Okay I checked the ph run off and all of my plants are high ranging from 6.8-7.3 I'm growing in coco coir how do I lower the ph
I prefer phosphoric acid for lowering pH, because it gives you a bit of P in the deal. Muriatic acid not so much.

As for range, I am in agreement 100% with cocoJoe, 5.8-6.2, usually 6.0 tends to be the sweet spot for the vast majority of strains.

Right now I'm not going to advise you to add more of anything to the root zone, I'm going to advise you to give a foliar application (or two) of Epsom salt. It is chemically expressed as MgSO4, and it gives you more S than Mg. Mix up a quarter teaspoon into a gallon of water, add a drop or three of liquid dish soap (something to act as a sticker-spreader and that will disallow water droplet formation). Give the plant a good once over with that. If the plant greens up, then we know that Mg deficiency may be at play here. The great thing about giving via foliar is that you're not loading up your media with salts. Do this AFTER you flush her.

I still don't feel that she's in any shape to be put into flower, I feel you'd be wasting time, energy, and money. If this plant is all you have, get her cloned ASAP!

hermit186

hermit186

Something went wrong in your chemistry and you have to much of it a cocktail of nutrients is hard a best. You have shocked the roots either to dry and you put some high octane stuff on them or you missed your chemistry some where. I don't know but looks a bit like the corner plant and its just not getting enough light and your feeding heavy . I use citric acid to adjust ph. I use Jacks nutrients is easy chemistry. Pitch it you can grow a replacement quicker than get that on going again. I also agree with temp issue or is it where it got a cold draft on it I had it at the bottom of the stairs and kids leaving door open got two of mine look a little like that. Also look at the roots if you have red roots it got dry or chemistry burned them. If your going to try to save it clone like Seamaiden said and if her recommendations don't save it was dead already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom