i need of help please

• Thread starter mr bulldogger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr bulldogger

I had my fan and filter sitting on the floor but now i need the space on the floor i tried to hang the fan with the brackets that were enclosed and i had the filter bungeyed and the seams taped only to hear a loud crash the filter fell off ....so any ideas how to get that professional look installed fan with carbon filter attached

M

mr bulldogger

K thanks for the help ill have to Google em ... i live over an hr &half from the store where i bought

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I had my fan and filter sitting on the floor but now i need the space on the floor i tried to hang the fan with the brackets that were enclosed and i had the filter bungeyed and the seams taped only to hear a loud crash the filter fell off ....so any ideas how to get that professional look installed fan with carbon filter attached

So did the filter fall off of the ducting? or off of the wall/ceiling and onto the floor? If it's the latter velcro strips isn't going to fix your problem, you need to mount the fan/filter to a stud.

M

mr bulldogger

The filter fell off the fan...i thought i had it taped pretty good and used a small bungey cord round the filter

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Not velcro strips, but straps. They wrap around the circumference of the filter. There are 2 of them, 1 on either end of the filter. From these straps they hang from the inside of my tent. They came with either the filter or the tent, and have yet to fail me. (knocking on wood right now!)

outwest

H

him

I've seen large filters hung from the ceiling using tie downs, like the strap ones you would use to strap a bunch of shit down in the back of your truck that have the ratchets on them etc..

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Yo Bulldog. Are u flowering in a tent or a room? And do u have a ceiling, of coarse if flowering in a room. I get into my ceiling, find a wooden beam in the ceiling above my room- drill 4 holes in the ceiling (around the beam...) and hang the fan from there, using wire or rope, whatever i have. This is pretty solid- fan will never come off and looks pretty stylish. Sometimes i just strap the fan to the duct with duct tape (if i don`t have a clamp)- works pretty fine- but need to keep an eye on the duct tape...

Peace

M

mr bulldogger

Im n a basement for now...sectioned off ...thanks for the inputs i just decided to make a full on "lung"room"for my ballast and fan/filter

Latest posts

Top Bottom