I Need opining's on a pest preventer? !?!

• Thread starter Lulubutler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lulubutler

I'm gonna be doing my first auto flowers this past grow was my first grow all together and I had a little trouble with gnats and spider mites I really need some advice on a good pest preventer for soil ... my plants did OK but Im not gonna have as much yield as I was wanting .. due to pest , not getting the fertilizer correct, and half to prume after flowering due to pest .... so any advice would be greatly appreciated here is some pics of my grow frim older to newer pics

L

Lulubutler

20190329 232649
20190406 205800
20190512 052813
20190512 052813

20190501 231025
20190515 033003
mancorn

mancorn

Mosquito Bits is a organic biological that will take care of the fungus knats. Just top dress with it.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you are having problems with pest, I buy a bag of De Earth, food grade, totally organic, cheap, and available at most hardware store's, De Earth are fossilized diomites just loaded with cal mag in a powder, let the soil dry around your plant, sprinkle the dust around the plant, leave for 72 hours and give a light flush, you can eat this stuff and people do totally safe, but when it gets on a pest it sticks to them beacuse they have an exo skeleton and sucks them dry, for a really bad infestation you can lightly dust your fans but don't dust bud site's or flower, this will allso add a bit of cal to your plant, when I get a cal deficiency I take 1 tablespoon mix with water and give plant, this usually does the trick, you can hang pest strips but this is the only stuff that's organic and will not hurt your plants, just make shure your medium is dry when or if you apply it's powder you want it to stick to the pests not melt in wet dirt.

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Also growing stuff like garlic rosemary and Dill I've read are good pest controllers and of course organic, I have some garlic and Dill growing around mine right now and they seem to be doing okay

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Not only that but I've heard growing other small things like that with your plant when doing so the other plants Roots will actually help Force nitrogen back into the soil helping with growth for the main plant

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

There is a gentleman with a YouTube link Green Grow spaces he's from Canada check him out he has a lot of knowledge

Top Bottom