I Need Some Advice Guys

• Thread starter Sht2loud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sht2loud

Sht2loud

hey guys I'm in the middle of veg with one serious seeds bubble gum plant. Last night I topped it and started the process of mainlining her. Today when I looked at her she had some yellow spots on two of the leaves. I'm pretty positive it wasn't this bad last night or I would of noticed. I'm not sure wat is causing this I recently transplanted (about 7 days ago) not sure if the soil is a lil to rich or if it is a nute deficiency, or if it is a mite problem and so on. Wanted to get some opinions on wat it could be causing this?
I need some advice guys
I need some advice guys 2
I need some advice guys 3

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That plant is the least of your problems what's with the dead clone?sprout? In the tray and the plant behind the main one is messed up

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
There's a lot going wrong in those pics. Like was pointed out, That one plant IS the least of your worries. You Need to review your whole process. It's not working to fulfill your nutrient needs or plant health. I will start by saying that your soil looks very woody. Not a good soil for cannabis.

Best of luck.
Peace

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

Ya I know about the other issues I am in the process of solving those problems. But I'm just trying to get advice on wat I asked. The plant in the back is gonna be gone tonight and the dead clones was just a experiment that failed miserably. I'm not a real experienced grower. I've got most the basics down. I just get confused on how and or wat to feed it properly. I don't have much invested and am on a budget. But really just want opinions on Wats going on with the bubble gum

Toaster79

Toaster79

What soil, what are you feeding, how often, temps/ph, bugs, ....

Share some love with us

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

How often do you water them? And do you wait for them to get dry before watering?

Top Bottom