I Need Some Advise On Curing

• Thread starter Nastyboy3609
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nastyboy3609

Hello everyone so I'm about to harvest and I would like to cure in jars but I am going to use plastic bins does anyone have any tips on curing in plastic bins I would be very greatfull ty

G gnome

G gnome

Plastic is fine....i cure in dog food containers. Once u graduate from growin in ur grandmas closet u gotta find a more cost effective and efficient solution. Very few ppl who harvests
multiple pounds uses glass jars. Think of the time it takes to open and close em on a daily basis. Not to mention the amount of nars u need on hand.
Screenshot 20180330 115510

Monster762

Monster762

Plastic should be fine I’ve personally noticed the stuff I let sit in plastic prescription bottles always ends up the most even cured but that is small amounts. Still plastic. Not 100% airtight either. Whole thing is drying it slow enough and long enough before ever hitting containers.

Madbud

Madbud

Congrats on harvest! Suggest cutting late at night or after 24 hours of darkness. Hang the plants in darkness til a branch has a little snap in it, 3-7 days. Trim wet or dry, i trim after hanging. Plastic is evil but it works as well as glass imo. Try one plant first, no sense risking it all to mold.

N

Nastyboy3609

Hang for that long realy I guess at that high of humidity it would dry slower

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No never used plastic, hang you plants upside down until your branches almost but dont snap, prune your flower, at this point i put my weed in a paper bag for 24 hours, then into mason jars, burp your jars 2 or 3 times a day, go to your hydroponic store and buy some humidity chips dont want to over dry, the longer your weed stays in the jar the better it gets. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom