i need some info on autoflowerers n if u can clone em??

• Thread starter jyip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

i need some info on autoflowerers n if u can clone em?? i am getting some autoflowerers that r ready in seventy days , feminized blue mamoth from barneys farm can i take cuts off it and make clones or is the clock ticking always and i would end up with tiny little half rooted clone buds the flower when tiny,,help thx

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I have never worked with autoflowers, but from what I understand they are not meant to be cloned...

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Sometimes it is possible to get lucky with unstable strains. I have a purple cheese that's at 7 weeks of 24/7 under LEDs and still in veg.. cut 4 clones as a fog experiment and they look fine. Typically its a waste of time as the clones will continue along the same flowering cycle timeline as the mother if you can clone it fast enough before flowering and you'd end up with the scenario you spelled out Jyip. I have no experience with autoflower reveg or the like. The plant was from a gifted seed from a good friend...will be pure luck if it does turn out to not have a dominant ruderalis geneprint.

Ever after

Ever after

would be alot easier to cross it with something! and make tons of seeds

Top Bottom