I need some new local friends and maybe a clone or two

• Thread starter WisGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WisGrow

Hello, semi experienced farmer here, worked in a grow house in Oregon and moved back to take care of my ageing father and looking to branch out and meet new people in the great lakes region and possibly trade some genetics or clones? with marijuana legalized in some from on every side of me in some form, I feel like dying of thirst in a desert surrounded by an ocean, I'm sick of traveling to Oregon if I don't have too. so my question is who in the Midwest and wanna make a friend? P.S. any recommendations for dealing with slugs? organic solutions only please!!!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Slugs/snails: copper wire around base of plant
20190628 154429

To help control their numbers:
20190527 091830

Good luck.

sassyinpink

sassyinpink

i pour beer on a shallow plate nearby. the beer attracts the snails over (i am not sure why) and they get caught in the plate and drown.
u can try this?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

i pour beer on a shallow plate nearby. the beer attracts the snails over (i am not sure why) and they get caught in the plate and drown.
u can try this?
Doesn't work. The yeast supposedly attracts them but no. I caught one and I've got them bad. Even tried yeast and sugar water. Seriously, it does not work.

Migrower

Migrower

Pour a thin layer of salt around the outside of your plants water ring. Slugs will dry up immediately. I’ve seen this method applied and work. Maybe you’ll have luck

Migrower

Migrower

I live a state over. And am very familiar with Wisconsin actually lived in milltown(Milwaukee) and in Green Bay. Eighths of top o line still drop for 50 in that state. It’s way conservative bro . But also a beautiful state. We could discuss more on the topic one on one I suppose.

W

WisGrow

I live a state over. And am very familiar with Wisconsin actually lived in milltown(Milwaukee) and in Green Bay. Eighths of top o line still drop for 50 in that state. It’s way conservative bro . But also a beautiful state. We could discuss more on the topic one on one I suppose.
lemme visit bro lol and fuck yeah it is but now that we got a new governor, I'm hoping that changes and you were in bad parts of the state lol Milwaukee WI will always have bullshit, every year for summer fest I get disappointed down there lol but we got the hemp rolling out and cbd dispensaries popping up and shit but you say legalize it you still looked at as a burn out lol but we got cheap land and low taxes so here I am still waiting... but the salt... idk man I used to make a circle of death in Oregon just becasue slugs were a problem everywhere but for some reason salting right next to my plants gives me a bad feeling. I got the copper out and gunna keep a few days worth of egg shells from going in the compost pile and try them too.

W

WisGrow

by the way thanks yall for your inputs and advice and happy 4th of July! go celebrate your freedom by lighting explosives with a blunt like our forefathers intended.

Top Bottom