I need some opinions!

• Thread starter calibrian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calibrian

I wanna try to put a date on my harvest and know when I should start a 3 day no light period. this is my first grow/harvest and I just want to try and get a good idea on how much more time I have on them. they are at day 94. I've had them on the fox farm feeding schedule(more or less) under a 600watt HPS and they've been on a water diet only for about a week and a half now.

can anyone throw out some educated guesses?
:character0029:

I need some opinions
I need some opinions 2
I need some opinions 3
I need some opinions 4
I need some opinions 5
I need some opinions 6
I need some opinions 7
C

calibrian

damn! 31 views and not one person could of threw in a ball park guess? really? a day? a week? never? tuesday? anything?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
knowing what strains your growing would help for starters...

most of the stuff i grow is ready at around 70 days

a few of those look like they could be done or close and a few others look like some 12-14 week strains

3 things I look for - 70% of hairs turned color - swollen calyxes and most important is the thc heads - you want them to be milky with minimum 20% amber

if they start to turn brown you have gone too long - the heads will turn black and fall off losing potency

get a hand held microscope or a good jewelers loop - cut off some tiny leaf tips from the tops of your buds and look at them - I use my digi cam on macro - but your hps light will make that hard to see the color much like in the pix you took

since you have all those strains I would skip the 3 day darkness (which is bullshit IMO anyway) since I dont think they will not all finish at the same time

looks like some dank - nice job with the first grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom