I need tips on keeping temperature stable.

• Thread starter Mpyers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Natep

I use a model 69 pro with a uis smart plug to control a oil heater in my tent. Temp stays consistent all the time.

64F74FBD BCDF 4A8D 80F0 66F1277C0C65
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It will take you a few grows and a controller then you will be dialed in. takes time, outside of a controller 69 pro there is no easy button really

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I use small oil heaters, too. I got them from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076J929TG?psc=1

I like oil heaters because they provide more stable heat. The only issue I've had is that they dry out the side of fabric pots that's closest to the heater. I turn my plants about a quarter turn every day and that's how I noticed. I use a soil moisture probe and the soil is always drier on the heater side. I'm thinking of inventing a heat baffle to go between the heater and the plants.

M

Mpyers

If anyone else cares, I ended up getting a warm mist humidifier and ditched the cool mist. The space heater and humidifier are both Govee brand and they can be set on a tight control loop with their software. Instant on at 74.2 and instant off at 74.7 and everything leveled out nicely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom