I need to regain control

• Thread starter Howstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Howstar

Howstar

To check for light leaks in my tent i turn on all the lights i can OUTSIDE the tent while I get sealed inside like you would your plants. After 10 mins or so your eyes will pick up the slightest pin point of light.

I will have to give this a try. But when i go into the room it is pitch black. I think that i would see a light leak. But I guess it doesn't take much. Thanks

S

Seed Buyer

After seeing the second set of pictures you posted my guess would be a light leak. From the pictures it looks like they have started re-vegging. The third picture shows some mutated growth which is very reminiscent of plants that are re vegged after blooming. Have you checked the light timer to make sure it is still on track? I would get some new clones from a reputable source and give it another go. Those plants will probable never give you a good harvest no matter what you do or how much time you give them. A fucked up garden....is all part of learning the trade. We have all been there!

Howstar

Howstar

After seeing the second set of pictures you posted my guess would be a light leak. From the pictures it looks like they have started re-vegging. The third picture shows some mutated growth which is very reminiscent of plants that are re vegged after blooming. Have you checked the light timer to make sure it is still on track? I would get some new clones from a reputable source and give it another go. Those plants will probable never give you a good harvest no matter what you do or how much time you give them. A fucked up garden....is all part of learning the trade. We have all been there!

Thanks. And that bloody learning curve! Days never finished master keeps me working, when is he going to set me free! Maybe the timer is fucked up. I did replace the light last week. It was two years old. Between too small of containers and plants getting root bound. Spider mites and root aphids. I have seen alot and made and still make rookie mistakes:fighting0085:. But each day I progress bit further. Thanks for the insight!

ttystikk

ttystikk

when you replaced the light, did you clean the bulb and the glass in the hood? You want to be certain you're getting every lumen you paid for.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

This was my first grow,and it was Sour D. This is her @ 55 days.So something is up.

DSCF0600
DSCF0601
DSCF0603
SweetTooth

SweetTooth

the problem is not enough light and you over veged. Live and learn

Latest posts

Top Bottom