I need ventilation ideas

• Thread starter Hazeblunts420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hazeblunts420

Im a first time grower, my plants are currently in the veg phase but I just got a 5x5 silver edition grow tent which will be used as my flowering area. I also got myself a hydrofarm raptor with a 1000w a nice digital balast, I also plan to go back and get a carbon filter which i will probably stand up in the corner and run ducting to it through the raptor and out the tent where the fan will be if possible I would like to stay away from running tubes outside anyone have any ideas of how i could skip the bs.

Cort

Cort

Im pretty new at this so dont take my word as gold, but here is how I did my 4x4

Carbon filter hanging inside tent- Filter from the top to get the warm air out

6" fan sucking from filter making a lazy 180 degree bend to blow air through light.

Through a 1k light/hood and out the tent.

It was recommended to me that I have the fan close to the filter so when its on, if there is even a slight leak, any stinky air wont be sucked into the ducting.

Positive pressure inside the ducting blows clean air out of leaks back into the tent.

2 6" filtered passive intakes. I taped household air filters to cardboard boxes. aint pretty but it works well.

I use the VSC-DNe from CAP as a controller. It adjusts fan speed for temps you set for day/night. Lights come on, tent heats up, fan pick up speed. Lights off, temps cool, fan slows down.

Top Bottom