I need you to tell me what is wrong?

• Thread starter Evvvan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evvvan

Evvvan

The plant is about a month old and I don’t know what is wrong with it or what to do and it’s not on all leaves just on some of the bigger ones toward the bottom

I need you to tell me what is wrong
Growrx

Growrx

The plant is about a month old and I don’t know what is wrong with it or what to do and it’s not on all leaves just on some of the bigger ones toward the bottom
I would check the roots and see if they are looking healthy, also could be needing cal mag at a higher PH possibly, we need more information

Evvvan

Evvvan

I would check the roots and see if they are looking healthy, also could be needing cal mag at a higher PH possibly, we need more information
They are kinda brown but look pretty good and the ph is about 6 and I’ll get some cal mag but this is my first grow

Growrx

Growrx

They are kinda brown but look pretty good and the ph is about 6 and I’ll get some cal mag but this is my first grow
Browning isn’t good, are they like a light tint or dark, could be just from the nutrient water or the worse pythium, Rez temp is big from my experience so far. If you are using distilled water I would recommend cal mag and at a 6.0 is perfect for uptake

atttched photo is pythium before and after I went sterile.

299FC268 E0DA 427D 8F2F 72D03E0A23B4
Evvvan

Evvvan

I’m pretty drunk right now and not at my house to take pictures but I will tomorrow but roots aren’t twisted up like that they are all just kinda brown and ppm is low i had a problem with it being to high when it was a seedling and had a guy tell me it was to high but the water is filtered and has 0 ppm before adding nutrients and I use the general hydroponics trio and it’s about 300 ppm

Growrx

Growrx

I’m pretty drunk right now and not at my house to take pictures but I will tomorrow but roots aren’t twisted up like that they are all just kinda brown and ppm is low i had a problem with it being to high when it was a seedling and had a guy tell me it was to high but the water is filtered and has 0 ppm before adding nutrients and I use the general hydroponics trio and it’s about 300 ppm
Definitely recommend using some extra cal mag in there since the water is completely stripped of everything at 0ppm ( your base might have a small amount of calmag in it but I’d still go full strength next feeding )

Latest posts

Top Bottom