Neam meal
Seabird meal
This is what I’ve been feeling Within the last two weeks

Creativepatron

Creativepatron

Yes that’s exactly why I thought the oyster shell was good enough for Cal

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I had two plants that looked exactly like yours this year. And I used pretty much what you're using (third year of Subcool's super soil with regular top dressing). I bought Cal-Mag at a little past the stage you're in now and fed every watering at 1mL per gallon. It didn't correct anything that was already damaged, but seemed to keep it from the newer growth. If I had it to do again, I'd double the dosage for the first week or so. I'm not sure that would make a difference, but it's what I wish I had tried.

Edit: I should add that the two plants I had that looked like yours were Wedding Cake and Mac1. Purple Punch and Plantinum OG were in the same soil and had no deficiencies.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Could be an availability issue due to a microbial or ph imbalance. If its a microbial imbalance than a quality worm casting or worm tea will help.

Creativepatron

Creativepatron

I'm gonna stray off and say to me it looks like a Potassium deficiency. In organics I'm not much help with the cause as most often times its a ratio thing not so much a lack of.
Are you saying potassium because of the amendments I mentioned Or just looking at the images?

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Neem and guano will both give bacteria an edge over fungi. Overly bacterial dominant soil will be acidic. Fungus need to feed on a carbon source.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When I looked up deficiencies calcium best matched my photo in my opinion but I’m new to all of this so I might be wrong

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.il.../marijuana-nutrient-deficiency-potassium/amp/

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

If you are in living soil, look for lockout not deficiency. How are you watering? How do you know you are at the right moisture levels? What are your pots like? Aeration? Also know that in the natural environment that you are trying to
Mimic, the plant would consume itself in this way as it ceased production (veg) and turned it energy to reproduction (flower). The worst thing you can do at this point is overreact to a few dead leaves and start polluting your soil with cal mag, or questioning your amendment program. These die are probably cast. The chances that your living soil does not have enough calcium are low. As always, just my opinion. Also. Always scout for bugs.

OkieThunder

OkieThunder

Are you saying potassium because of the amendments I mentioned Or just looking at the images?
I agree with @Aqua Man Potassium def will show in the seration of the leaves, which is unique for K. If you look at the Mulder's chart and see if you might have locked out K with OSF maybe? I made the mistake of adding OSF right before flowering before and it seems to cause K def. If you were using coco coir, you would have Mg and Ca problems instead, but you are using peat right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom