I need your help.

• Thread starter Swegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swegrow

Swegrow

Iam sorry for posting this. I feel very much ashamed but I am also in need so here goes

I got busted for my small medical grow (15 ish indoor and a couple of trees outdoors) last September. Iam an ex world class powerlifter and used Cannabis instead of opioids for a messed up back.

I am standing trial late October this year. Since getting raided I've lost my job, drivers license and soon also my house and family.

I am dreaming of flee this country (Sweden) and start over in Spain or Portugal where the laws are a bit more humane.

I know this is alot to ask and I hate being a beggar, witch I currently am, but do you mind sharing this link on your social media with a bit of backstory attached? If I could afford a RV or van to rebuild I could start over anywhere. I don't need a house or hot water or anything just money for a portable home and I will make sure to bring my tools and take on work ever Iam needed (carpenter by trade).

I hope I am not embarrassing myself to damn much with this tree quest but I have not much more to lose.

Please share this on your social media and maybe some of your friends have a couple of dollars to spare.

Take care y'all.

Top Bottom