I needs some input on this asap

• Thread starter bubbalova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bubbalova

bubbalova

So I ended up grabbing some beans from GGG but I ordered them from Natures Green Remedies an then read some horrible things about the guy running it..tampering with seeds an such. Do any of you have any input on this, or have had a first hand experience with them an there GGG gen

soserthc1

soserthc1

Gage green has a nice catalog of genetics and there pretty legit , quite expensive thou , I would worry about there gear
Your best bet is to contact GGG And see if NGR is a approved vender , a old member here is a tester for them but he is now banned

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes Gage Green Gentics. I was after the blessing OG
Allure og & Joseph og for 133 a pack um can't think of the last time I seen a keeper of either phenol but just me , don't really see a lot of gage grows thou I believe they made the grape stomper suppose because maybe they don't vend here so I would rather grab beans from a vender I can't chat with

Good luck thou

bubbalova

bubbalova

Im not at all nervous about the gentics I'm worried about the company distributing the beans. After I had ordered them I had read the owner of NGR likes to swap seeds for less desired genes.

bubbalova

bubbalova

And its 110 for a pack of 10 from attitude and 50 for 5 from NGR, And im not here to be told what I should have done im here to gather opinions/exsperinses from people whom have dealt with NGR. Sorry If I come off as being a little short there but I dont like scams an this has got be bummed out

Dunge

Dunge

And its 110 for a pack of 10 from attitude and 50 for 5 from NGR, And im not here to be told what I should have done im here to gather opinions/exsperinses from people whom have dealt with NGR. Sorry If I come off as being a little short there but I dont like scams an this has got be bummed out
Try to keep in mind that this is a story you are telling yourself.
You smell conspiracy.
Throw them out, or grow them out.
But don't spread the fear unless you know something.
That's trolling.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Only thing you can do is pop them and see what you get,no use worrying yourself over spilled milk.Best of luck bubba,hope you find a keeper.

dabs4life

dabs4life

let us know how it goes and stuff.

and some strains are as stable and throw off weird shit. someone could assume something was funky but could just be a pia genetic nightmare.

dabs4life

dabs4life

pain in the ass. dunno short hand dumbshit.

ment like got a less stable mix of beans and assumed they got switched.

either way basically tryin to calm the op mind while he waits. who knows he might get good or maybe not. but i hope he gets his genetics he wanted.

waiting sucks

bubbalova

bubbalova

I suggest you take some pics of the packaging when it arrives and post them on the ggg website for those guys to take a look.m4k would probably be able to tell you if its been repackaged and at least they will have a heads up to what may or may not be going on.
I would of chose the grapestomper og and stone free but thats neither here nor there lol.gl on some fire.

I wanted the Grapestomper sold out everywhere I was so bummed. Have you ran any of their gear?

Top Bottom