I noticed bitcon being accepted here for seed sales

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
muir

muir

has anyone considered bitcoin in a retail quasi-grey market commerce scenario under 64?

squiggly

squiggly

Grey market sounds like it has something to do with the black market.

IE, illicit MJ sales.

Gonna go ahead and lock this up for everyone's safety. Let's wait until Logic has decided the site policy with bitcoin and we'll go from there.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Opened back up for discussion. Let's keep things on the up and up and pertinent to the state law being brought up here. It's a discussion that needs to be had, IMO.

Thanks everyone!

squiggly

squiggly

Opened back up for discussion. Let's keep things on the up and up and pertinent to the state law being brought up here. It's a discussion that needs to be had, IMO.

Thanks everyone!

Okay Sea.

Let's just make sure we don't get into illegal territory.

squiggly

squiggly

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Okay Sea.

Let's just make sure we don't get into illegal territory.
I think we're ok as long as no one says anything incredibly stupid. That said, we're all screwed as far as legality, because technically damn near each and every one of us who's growing is breaking some law right this very minute, depending on whom you ask. :)

S

Simple

listening and reading to the final recs....
Doesnt seem to be really ANYTHING so far in the least restricting grows and retail from distributing (in whatever currency as long as its documented) seeds to their "customer$" which obviously includes anyone in the world with an ID 21 and over now...

Its in the HB1284 and the rules that say as long as they are produced in a licensed grow then sales of seeds are fine and thats what, unfortunately, they are kinda going off of... they are even EXPANDING the MMED to the RMD, hahahaha and they still havent visited half the grows they have money and paperwork for.... hahahaha....sooooooooo.....?

Anyone.... anyone....?

P.S. Thank you Sea for putting this up I realllllllly have been wanting the o wise ones interpretations of this cause things are goin off in the city right now... and as a 3rd generationer I really am torn between what to think about this one... I think the statement thats "coming soon" from the feds will really determine it all. Thanks again Sea, truly.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You and all others are most welcome. I know that muir is one of those people who does not a single thing 'half-cocked.' He researches, gets each and every duck in a row and then double-checks on the legal side of things. So, I hope to see that this turns out well for everyone involved, truth be told. The country can't always rely on California to carry the torch!

muir

muir

Seamaiden----> your very funny. I need you to get with my wife, she would probably have a different opinion as to my "half cockedness" . You and yer old man are welcome any time at the chateau muir anytime. NC has been a bunch.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Many thanks, muir! I'll leave your impugning to your wife, ok? You and yours are also quite welcome out here. :)

I'll be staying subscribed, I'm curious about how all this stuff is gonna play out, especially after the feds make their stance known.

muir

muir

can I come solo. I have been told by the wife/boss that I have earned a solo trip.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh oh! Yeah, we've got room for a solo.

muir

muir

how about two. I want to drag my accountant along as a big THANK YOU to him for taking good care of me.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sounds alright to me. Get in touch with us on fb, ok?

muir

muir

as far as in CO, bitcoin, according to my mj attorney, still fits the definition of remuneration.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm having a hard time aquiring them, which means it will be hard to get them as payment. I think the easiest way it to set up a MTGOX.com account, and then do their little form for a Walmart Deposit, and then take the form to Walmart, and make the deposit, and then when the deposit shows in your MTGOX account, you can buy some Bitcoins. All for a 3.99% trasnaction fee!

Coinbase has never worked for me, they always say the are "OUT OF COINS" for the next 24 hours....

I am wainting for my Dwolla.com account to be verified, I think that is the cheapest way to fund, only .25 cents a transaction...

I really am excited about some of the things I have learned about "internet currency" Liberty Reserve is another that I am very interested in..... the advanatges are huge, especially when you conider THAT THE GOVERMENT CAN'T SEIZE YOUR "VIRTUAL CURRENCY!!!!!" FUCK YEAH! It ain't in a Bank, so they have no jurisdiction, whatsoever, plus you can leverage your savings against deflaion be keeping your cash in multiple currencies... say 20% in USD, %20 in GBP, 20% in EUR, you get the idea.....

Top Bottom