I purchased an Auto seed? First grow with this strain

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

I got a free seed from Growers Choice: Cream Auto female. She is now 8 weeks old and has not started to flower....any advice? Help!

Growrx

Growrx

I got a free seed from Growers Choice: Cream Auto female. She is now 8 weeks old and has not started to flower....any advice? Help!

She should be a decent size already, you can switch her to a 12/12 to help her get into flower, pics are always nice :)

bosgrower

bosgrower

Pictures would be nice, but that said, if it's actually and auto light exposure doesn't matter. 18/6 or 20/4 from start to finish. However, I've never heard of an auto that hasn't flowered long before this ... they usually go pre-flower in 3 - 4 weeks. Your' plant is most likely a photo not an auto so switching to 12/12 will move it into flower.
Since an 8 week veg will probably yield a large plant, you might want to top it and do some LST before you flip it if you have a height issue with your tent / light combo

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Try a better breeder like Methisto, GC is a scam co, you can cut your light cycle and see what happens but if it has not flowerd by now probably never will, sorry but steer clear of GC i never recommend them.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Try a better breeder like Methisto, GC is a scam co, you can cut your light cycle and see what happens but if it has not flowerd by now probably never will, sorry but steer clear of GC i never recommend them.
You think GC sucks? I heard they were good? TY for the information much appreciated.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All i grow is autoflowers, methisto, dc seed exchange, crop king usa, pacific seeds, nirvana, & original, oregon elite, have used all with no problem, had problems with growers choice, bomb seeds and ilgm.

20200908 151046
20200604 170704
20200215 193628
20191228 182511
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

All i grow is autoflowers, methisto, dc seed exchange, crop king usa, pacific seeds, nirvana, & original, oregon elite, have used all with no problem, had problems with growers choice, bomb seeds and ilgm.
Thanks for the info. Nice grow.đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Top Bottom