I put 'em out!

• Thread starter King7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

King7

Yep, I had 15 seedlings struggling under CFLs inside and I put them out today. The reason being is that I'm having trouble lowering the temps in my cab. With so many seedlings, they need as much light as possible. Temps were staying around 95 plus so, a new location should be beneficial. I put 13 outdoors and left 2 in the cab. Its kinda sink or swim because I just don't have any more room indoors. I flower in a closet with 2 150 watt HPS. I only have 2 plants in there though....Columbian Gold and Northern Lights. They maybe have another month and they'll be ready. I was going for perpetual but, I had a couple of males and some hermie issues and it threw off my schedule. Now this is what I'm growing...Willie Nelson, La Roya, Columbian Gold, White Widow, NL-G 13, Heaven's Blue, Cosmic NightsxCritical Mass, Motas Herijuana, and RMG Herijuana. I hope everything works out and I get all girls. LOL

K

King7

Does anyone know which of these are Indicas and which are Sativas and which are both?

S

Shi-ska-bong

It's hard to tell, it depends on how homogeneous the strain is and the phenotypes and lot of other big words I don't even know about:stonedsmilie:

Top Bottom