i put only one seed

• Thread starter ixelium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Are those white dots I see all over? Do you have pest kinda looks like mite damage

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

If that is a cotyledon I see on that stubby one, it had to come from seed. Clones and runners would not have them.

Your babies are pretty sick tho, maybe we should be talking about that instead? Are you not planning to grow this?

I

ixelium

Give us info ?
What u growin in ?
How often and what are u watering with
And lights what and how close?
Let’s get that baby turned around and growing
Give us info ?
What u growin in ?
How often and what are u watering with
And lights what and how close?
Let’s get that baby turned around and growin
im growing with soil
ppfd 250 . led 120w 1meter from flower
i had a problem with the water but now im watering when its 90%dry with tap water+calmag
the white dots is parts of the soil that i use.
can i grow this or its dead?

I

ixelium

If that is a cotyledon I see on that stubby one, it had to come from seed. Clones and runners would not have them.

Your babies are pretty sick tho, maybe we should be talking about that instead? Are you not planning to grow this?
i put only one seed i dont how its have 2 flowers its my first run.
do you think i have a chance to save them?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

i put only one seed i dont how its have 2 flowers its my first run.
do you think i have a chance to save them?
You are already talking to the right guy, Moshmen can grow anything. I'm a hydro guy so I need to stay in my lane when you are already talking to a pro.

What soil specifically? I'm seeing symptoms of both nute burn (too much burning tips) and starving. I think you have the wrong soil and in the past the wrong watering.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You are already talking to the right guy, Moshmen can grow anything. I'm a hydro guy so I need to stay in my lane when you are already talking to a pro.

What soil specifically? I'm seeing symptoms of both nute burn (too much burning tips) and starving. I think you have the wrong soil and in the past the wrong watering.
+ 1 also your soil looks dry, to much dry back , to often, will lead all kinds of trouble - I’ll ask again what soil ? Specific brand?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ok so, you have a fun case. Regardless if it was two seed drops or if that is a kicker. It has to be seperated from each other as once they grow further than they are going to fight each other for nutrients and you'll get all sort of problems.
I would let the soil dry back than i would remove the soil from the container and slowly remove the dirt. get to the root balls.
If it is two separate plant than you can just plant them separately. However, if its a kicker then you need to cut it in a way that both plants have roots.
none of the plants are going to be happy for atleast a week. Kick back on the light intensity and training's. there going to need time after the surgery

I

ixelium

It has too - legal reasons - take a pic of the back ? I can’t even find this stuff on dudes own website?
Because it is not allowed to grow here, they only sell it in stores and do not specify what is in the bag

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Because it is not allowed to grow here, they only sell it in stores and do not specify what is in the bag
Im pretty sure it has to say on the bag whats in it by law. I could be wrong though. Everywhere is different.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Tough to say my guess it’s a combination of that soil and your watering habits - if you can get so peat at a local hardware or gardening center or farm store - add some perlite and lime and you might be better off ? If your not in hurry then ride it out she may pull thru and thrive later when she can use the nutes

Latest posts

Top Bottom