I really need help guys. Please help me

• Thread starter Stonerlife9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonerlife9

What is the best nutrient line from veg to flowering? I really need help guys. I've done 4 grows and all came out shitty.

Power OG

Power OG

google, Hr dirty veg + bloom, they also have two more products i use +size & +life. easy and is smashing it bro!
respect

Power OG

Power OG

also a all organic line that is really doing great things called Nectar for the gods, awsome line and great sample pak & customer service. what do u grow in,coco, soil,hydro?

Power OG

Power OG

either dirty v+b or nectar, will do great things for you.

S

Stonerlife9

http://[URL=http://s1254.invalid.com/user/Stonerlife9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf9ca4e24.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1254.invalid.com/albums/hh610/Stonerlife9/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf9ca4e24.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

S

Stonerlife9

either dirty v+b or nectar, will do great things for you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What is the best nutrient line from veg to flowering? I really need help guys. I've done 4 grows and all came out shitty.
That's not all the help you need. I just deleted your exact same thread in the Help, Suggestions & Feedback (for the website) section. Your thread title..? Gives no information whatsoever. And my impression right now is that your grows came out shitty because you're in a hurry.

If you'd take the time to really read, delve deeply into some of the FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC grow threads we have here, you'd have at least one good grow under your belt. Of any size and by literally *any* method, we've even got good LED grows shown here. I think we've got one cat who did a decent aquaponic grow.

Further showing how much of a hurry you're in, if you'd read the Terms and Rules when you signed up, you would know that we don't allow multiple threads on the same subject, or hotlinking photos from outside sites.
I was using bio bizz nutrient line with a few HG nutrient.
I hear that's a great nutrient line, but you're mixing it up?

Here's the most important piece of advice you're going to get--GO READ.

ZONER

ZONER

Seas right at the top of the FORUM PAGE you will see GrowFAQ, when you click on it this is what appears .... Pic a category and start reading ......

Categories

1. Getting started
  2. Electrical & Safety
  3. Lighting
  4. Fertilizing & feeding
  5. Organics
  6. Soil & Soilless
  7. Hydroponics
  8. Hydroponics Construction
  9. Transplanting
  10. Plant trouble
  11. Seeds & Germination
  12. Vegetative growth
  13. Sexing
  14. Cloning
  15. Flowering & blooming
  16. Harvesting, Curing, & Cooking
  17. Outdoor growing
  18. Odor control
  19. Breeding
  20. Hashish and oil
  21. Growroom efficiency
  22. Nutrient formulations
  23. Pests & disease control
  24. Growth regulators & hormones
  25. Propagation techniques
  26. Security
  27. Medical usage
  28. Utility, conversion charts, formulas etc.
  29. Marijuana photograph.
    IT'S GOOD INFO UNLIKE THE MUSH ....LOL

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
what nutes to use is only a fraction of the whole equation when it comes to growing. giving us more infor like what soil are you using? what nutes did you use before and whats your feeding schedule like? how often did you feed with nutes ? soil doesnt need a lot of nutes as often as other mediums. takes 3-5 days to see how the plants respond after you feed them. less is always more in soil imo.

S

Stonerlife9

That's not all the help you need. I just deleted your exact same thread in the Help, Suggestions & Feedback (for the website) section. Your thread title..? Gives no information whatsoever. And my impression right now is that your grows came out shitty because you're in a hurry.

If you'd take the time to really read, delve deeply into some of the FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC grow threads we have here, you'd have at least one good grow under your belt. Of any size and by literally *any* method, we've even got good LED grows shown here. I think we've got one cat who did a decent aquaponic grow.

Further showing how much of a hurry you're in, if you'd read the Terms and Rules when you signed up, you would know that we don't allow multiple threads on the same subject, or hotlinking photos from outside sites.

I hear that's a great nutrient line, but you're mixing it up?

Here's the most important piece of advice you're going to get--GO READ.
Sorry I didn't know any rules. Won't happen again. I just found this web site last night. Actually my buddies like my grow. The buds just didn't meet my expectation, and if they don't meet my expectation I call it shitty. I want to try something new and I have read a lot lately.

S

Stonerlife9

Seas right at the top of the FORUM PAGE you will see GrowFAQ, when you click on it this is what appears .... Pic a category and start reading ......

Categories

1. Getting started
  2. Electrical & Safety
  3. Lighting
  4. Fertilizing & feeding
  5. Organics
  6. Soil & Soilless
  7. Hydroponics
  8. Hydroponics Construction
  9. Transplanting
  10. Plant trouble
  11. Seeds & Germination
  12. Vegetative growth
  13. Sexing
  14. Cloning
  15. Flowering & blooming
  16. Harvesting, Curing, & Cooking
  17. Outdoor growing
  18. Odor control
  19. Breeding
  20. Hashish and oil
  21. Growroom efficiency
  22. Nutrient formulations
  23. Pests & disease control
  24. Growth regulators & hormones
  25. Propagation techniques
  26. Security
  27. Medical usage
  28. Utility, conversion charts, formulas etc.
  29. Marijuana photograph.
    IT'S GOOD INFO UNLIKE THE MUSH ....LOL
Thanks man. I didn't know about that.

Top Bottom