I really need help please!

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

tonight .. like 10 mins.. i am harvesting my plants.. i want to wet trim because where my plants are and will be drying is pretty humid.. although its mid fall and not that bad..
Anyways. I have some rather large colas.. and i was just wondering if anyone could give me some help on how to go about wet trimming and breaking down colas to dry... or point me in the direction of a good guide.. i have 3 colas that are 3 feet long and a half foot round.. and alot of smaller colas..so i fear budrot if i dont break em up a bit.. but dont know how to go about it.. thanks guys

Also i got this clothes rack my gf had i figure i could put my buds on if i gt break em off the stalks

I really need help please
I really need help please 2
I really need help please 3
I really need help please 4
I really need help please 5
I really need help please 6
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

You got an extra window screen on the house?

I'd get something with a more breathable base, those shelves are going to wick moisture where the bud is touching it. You might even be able to use something like stretched and suspended panty hose to lay your buds on top of.

Definitely cut up the colas. Start from the bottom and as you work up the cola, you'll see the naturally rotating pattern of where the stems for each bud that make up the cola connect, clip them there. You can almost spin and clip on giant colas. Make sure you have air moving in the room, but don't blow it right on the buds. If using screens to dry them, flip the buds every few hours so you don't get flat spots.

jamk911

jamk911

Its w.e. as far as appeal goes.. its all to the head lol... but yah the smaller plant (only 5 and a half feet tall lol) doesnt have super massive colas like the 7 footer.. i can see the spiral and think like "if she had stretched a small bit less thatd all be one cola " lol.. didnt know what happened w the big plant tho.. the one main cola looks nuts close up like idk where itd break lol and no screens .. i thought thisd be best.. idk ..and idk where my wife would have pantyhose.. never wears em lol..
But ty for rapid response.. very helpful and appreciated.. ill look around quick see if i can find anything better

20201016 004441
20201013 205357
jamk911

jamk911

I got something i think.. its from my sons old kiddy trampoline lol. Basement junk basically loll..this good to put it on? Its like netting...
all i got in the rooms a tiny fan i put in to keep air moving too..

20201018 004147
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Something that won't make the bud sweat on the bottom from the pressure. The pressure also speeds decomposition, think of a tomato that has a soft spot on the bottom and then you leave it on that little spot and a few days later, its a mush ball.

EDIT... that looks like a great screen :)

jamk911

jamk911

Couldnt hang that.. imma use this.. lol its a sheet basically

dire wolf

dire wolf

Get some string or even shoelaces. Tie it up to that frame through the screen holes, you can make it work ;)
Hey Chad , that's funny ....exactly what I was going to say

Or forget the screen etc and just tie some twine , wire , or anything across and hang the buds ....
Even use the legs of that table with string across and hang instead of lying the buds down

jamk911

jamk911

No i mean I CANT hang it.. my wife wont let me.. since its part of our sons toy..soo i am using this

jamk911

jamk911

i dont see stems being left to hang everything too .. my initial plan was just use every branch and hang .. but most colas r wayy too big i gt bust em up and i see flowers being everywhere lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

Also , you've got great buds there with a high calyx to leaf ratio , just snip those fan leaves and cut out most of the tiny leaf .....done
You first timers are growing some incredible looking bud !

dire wolf

dire wolf

i dont see stems being left to hang everything too .. my initial plan was just use every branch and hang .. but most colas r wayy too big i gt bust em up and i see flowers being everywhere lol
Put em in a brown paper supermarket bag or cardboard box and constantly rotate by hand ....
That can work , but risky ...
Seriously , you got this far , just hang em somewhere

jamk911

jamk911

And nah i aint trim yet.. im just gonna do it all tmrw.. its later than i thought.. 135 am already.. wanted to do half today but w e.

jamk911

jamk911

Nah see my thing is.. that massive cola.. how would i hang that without budrot.. its friggen huge.. cause my whole plan was to originally hang but its too big lol

jamk911

jamk911

Ive been smokin these for 3 weeks now lol just dryin a couple small nugs here n there in papertowel in fronta my ac takes like a day and a half lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

Nah see my thing is.. that massive cola.. how would i hang that without budrot.. its friggen huge.. cause my whole plan was to originally hang but its too big lol
It's not going to rot just because it's big
Anyway , you can just cut it up , that will work

Latest posts

Top Bottom