I recently began running the Oregon cannabis institute

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

The seminar covers legal aspects, accounting, insurance, testing, tracking, and many other areas surrounding opening a dispensary as well as cultivation and concentrates.
Still have to get a few things like twitter and google voice ported over but am gonna be doing the do Aug 16th and 17th in Portland.
My first foray into anything like this I welcome ANY advice on how to attract students, social media advice constructive criticism of the site, whatever.
Pretty excited.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Congrats brother. .Took the dive into Preservation and Education myself. I can say pinintrest work's with connecting with college head's. Any link's to your movement id be down to support.
Respect

Kendo

Kendo

Congrats brother. .Took the dive into Preservation and Education myself. I can say pinintrest work's with connecting with college head's. Any link's to your movement id be down to support.
Respect
Oh hell yes bro. TYVM!! I have been a key-note speaker in my past corporate life and so creating a dynamic, interesting venue is something I know. It's getting people in that is the trick obviously.
Getting my social media down, twittin twats and then retwattin.LOL Also restarted my Cali canna-consulting biz up here with great success already. Have a 1/2 dozen clients already w/ scores of info miners paying a fee to dig in this brain.
As always I have a plan for Paying forward the love as success kisses me with kindness.
Here is the link to the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oregoncananbisinstitute like it if you get a chance.
Here is the link to the webpage; http://oregoncannabisinstitute.com/

Kendo

Kendo

:D I look forward to reading more about this endeavor.
So as Karma would have it... I attended this seminar in March and as we stood and introduced ourselves 1 Guy says," Kendo? Tne green wizard?" I nod " I knew I recognized you" Then turns to his friend and says," Thats the dude I been telling you about, the one who taught me how to grow on youtube" After answering a bunch of questions left hanging by the presenters and giving some solid outdoor advice to attendees the President of 420college asked me if I was available to do presentations. Once I did my first presentation he was impressed and the opportunity opened up for me to handle the operation of the Oregon Seminar.
We all now the level of knowledge is lacking out there. I cannot tell you how many of these people I speak with are extreme newbs in this industry and yet want to open a dispensary or grow some meds.

Jboys3

Jboys3

Oh hell yes bro. TYVM!! I have been a key-note speaker in my past corporate life and so creating a dynamic, interesting venue is something I know. It's getting people in that is the trick obviously.
Getting my social media down, twittin twats and then retwattin.LOL Also restarted my Cali canna-consulting biz up here with great success already. Have a 1/2 dozen clients already w/ scores of info miners paying a fee to dig in this brain.
As always I have a plan for Paying forward the love as success kisses me with kindness.
Here is the link to the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oregoncananbisinstitute like it if you get a chance.
Here is the link to the webpage; http://oregoncannabisinstitute.com/
Visited your FB page. Sorry I didn't 'Like' your page as I have too many friends who do not know about my business. I am thinking about attending the show on 8/16&17...

Jboys3

Jboys3

XLNT, TYVM I would be honored for you to attend. let me knwo if I can provide you with any info.
Not going to be able to make it after all. Crossed checked my planner dates and I have a wedding to attend. Sorry.

I am thinking about attending the show in Vegas as Oregon will be a legal state come Novemeber. However; I still do not plan do start anything until the Feds make the show legal too.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

[QUOTE="We all now the level of knowledge is lacking out there. I cannot tell you how many of these people I speak with are extreme newbs in this industry and yet want to open a dispensary or grow some meds.[/QUOTE]

Kendo, I am guilty of being one of those newbs that would like to start a small mom and pop grow. Just filed my paperwork for retirement. I love to garden, grow things etc. My past occupation made it impossible to consider growing or even using weed. Now, I have broken the chains and am free!! Here in NE Oregon most all areas are in the "No MJ Business" zone. I am seriously interested in moving to the coast area, which I have always loved, and trying this adventure. I have to do something to help offset the cost of my mandatory Obamacare! Anyway, I have been checking out the institute sight for several months. I see a December class coming up. I was just about to start a thread asking if anybody has been to one of these seminars and in my search for previous posts I came upon this thread. Thank You! I am excited to learn that you are one of the king bee's of this operation! It makes it much more appealing to attend!! I need to make the connections and jump through the hoops to get a start on this. It is the first thing to actually excite me in the last several years! Sorry about the newb status, but those who are seeking need to start somewhere. I hope your efforts are successful for you as well! Derf

Top Bottom