I screwed up with Canna Flush

• Thread starter Cannabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabe

Cannabe

Im growing indoor with Coco and I used Canna Flush to wash the exceed of nutrients (plants are still in veg). Read bad the instructions, and used 2ml/L of water, but then left the flush for 36h till the next water, with Ph water. Its been 48h now and they all look like shit, the new stuff is yellowing and look crispy. What is happening? How I can fix it? They are big plants about 2-3 weeks away from start flowering, and I believe the drainage system is good. (english is not my first language I hope i got it right)

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Dont use that garbage. Simple way to flush use PH water and get as close to 0 as you can on you ppm meter. Flush it out one day. And immediately give veg nutes to boost it back to life.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

agree^^^

you have to feed a lighter dose of complete balanced nutes after flushing. What will they grow on?

william76

william76

You can get a bit yellowing with canna flush,giv us a pic well see how bad it is.76

william76

william76

agree^^^

you have to feed a lighter dose of complete balanced nutes after flushing. What will they grow on?
Canna flush works by bonding to the nutes,u feed the flush,then next day feed plain water to flush out the bonded nutes then back to feeding(this is for flushing excess nutes,not for harvesting,can tell u how to flush for that too if needed.76

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Canna flush works by bonding to the nutes,u feed the flush,then next day feed plain water to flush out the bonded nutes then back to feeding(this is for flushing excess nutes,not for harvesting,can tell u how to flush for that too if needed.76

that sounds like marketing hoopla.

william76

william76

It's not marketing hoopla,it's scientifically proven that's how it works!,and I'm not a canna fan boy,some of us hav actually used some of these things.i76

william76

william76

Tell u another thing too,alot of the young uns are are using it for flushing till the day of chop,their weed reeks of it,its oriole,76

Andy87420

Andy87420

I just would not flush my plants mid grow, every time I have done this I suffer yellowing in flower due to nitrogen issues, which can not be corrected, as during flower the plant refuses to up take nutes you that it previously used for veg.. the plant has stored the necessary nutes it needs from the veg cycle then when you flush before flower you lose some of the stored nutes form the veg feed that the plant needs later and the plant can no longer uptake these nutes in flower so adding them in does not help. This is only my preference and belief I'm sure some of the herbal scientists on here can do a better job of explaining nutes , micro nutes, mobile nutes & iMobile nutes and the importance of the plant feeding and storing these nutes for later in its life cycle.. thanks guys..💚💚😎

airedog

airedog

Supporter
that sounds like marketing hoopla.
No, sounds like chelation;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation.

FWIW, unless i've got an obvious lockout issue, i'd run 1/4 strength nutes to see if plants respond favorably. If not, then run RO water (like William76 recommends); with change-outs if necessary.

The original AN flushing agent even warned against using it mid-grow. Now, like most other manufacturers, they say that Flawless Finish can be used during the grow to flush. At least AN dropped the product that flavored your bud, if you need something like that you've definitely done something wrong (in my opinion).

Last edited:
william76

william76

Ur best way to flush is use plain water,1 day a week,stops nute build up,I only use the canna flush for the first 4/5 days of the last 14 days then plain water till chop.76

Top Bottom