I snapped my lady Special Kush in 2! Help!

• Thread starter MrJuicyBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrJuicyBudz

i snapped it doing an excercise with it to allow more light to get to lower nodes following a video i watched, but i got a bit too high and broke her in two! It looks like it will make a good clone but i dont have and rooting compound, please help me out, asap. I have it in a plastic dome made from plastic, toped plant in water with leaves sprayed. I cant get any compound for it. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

G

Gro

sounds like its to late for repair.just keep it in fresh water until you can get some cloning supplies.you might want to put a fresh cut just above where it broke to improve uptake.

G

grenbone

Got any pics of the break? If its just a small branch or weak stem, balancing it on itself (if possible) will promote it to heal itself in no time. You can use tape (I like surgical tape, but any tape or string will do). I broke a huge main cola branch clean off, and taped it back on. Within a few days it re-attached itself and healed forming a large knuckle where the break was. The cola did not turn out as big as it would have if there were no break, but it still developed a good sized kola none the less...better something than nothing.

On the other hand, I did the same thing to another plant in the same room (Was rushing and stoned) and did not attempt to fix it. In this case, all the smaller kolas that were off shoots to the main cola grew up and around where the main cola used to be and formed 4 smaller, yet still large, main colas in its place.

urbanite420

urbanite420

yeah man, tape her back together. i spilt a girl right down the middle once, but I taped her together and she is tronger now than she has ever been. try to get the cambium layers to match and line up when you tape her together

devious d

devious d

yes i duct tape up when i get clumsy during training, any superthrive or hydrozine works well for rooting, i broke one of my lead ladies and she rooted well quickly with just soaking the block with weak nutes

Latest posts

Top Bottom