I still have some white pistols, but my plant is in bad shape, should I salvage with a harvest or leave it run it’s course ?

• Thread starter Joeshmokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joeshmokin

Hello fellow growers, first time planter here with a purple punch auto.

my plant(s) have gone through a few rough weeks in the final stage of flowering; a lot of large and small leaves have fallen off, lot of discoloring as seen in photos (probably due to nutrient issues). I think they’re past the stage of fixing these issues and now wondering if I should go for a harvest (even tho about 30% pistols are still white), or I should hold off and see if the plant is still living and growing those buds?

Is there a way to tell if it’s stopped altogether (ie dead) or still going?

Should note that the tricomes are all looking very milky on that front!

Thanks for your help

I still have some white pistols but my plant is in bad shape should i salvage with a harvest o
I still have some white pistols but my plant is in bad shape should i salvage with a harvest
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
To start off how many weeks have you been in flower? You suspect nutrient issues, what where the neuts you where feeding, NPK’s, and how much / how often.

Also are these plant indoor or outdoor? If indoor what lights do you use? What’s temps and humidity in the grow space.

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

I am not expert at this but I think your plant is done. I would harvest now because it looks as good as it is going to get, even if there was new growth somewhere. I think it is not worth the sacrifice of what you have to hope for improved development.
The joy of growing is applying what you have learned this grow to the next.
Happy growing!

J

Joeshmokin

To start off how many weeks have you been in flower? You suspect nutrient issues, what where the neuts you where feeding, NPK’s, and how much / how often.

Also are these plant indoor or outdoor? If indoor what lights do you use? What’s temps and humidity in the grow space.
Been in flower for a good 6 weeks now. they are grown in a green house and get natural sun, but in europe so not direct sun every day. The temperature will fluctuate from 15c at night to max 30c during the day. Humidity averages around 55%.

I don't have the NPK's to hand right now but I'll find them and reply when I do if the above doesn't give more sufficient context of situation

J

jamminnammer

keep them going. squeeze the bud and see if its soft or hard. soft means you need more time to develop and yeah more nutes since the discoloration shows an imbalance

E

Edinburg

Give them cold not freezing but cold tap water this will not hurt your plant and knock down any foxtailing and help turn your pistills.

Top Bottom