i think i found the real deal RKS from west VA . Its On

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Well i have a great source from the moutains of west virgina and i sampled a small nug and i gotta say its a little bit of a flashback lime green very dank skunk and doesnt have any sweetness whats so ever but i did kinna get a chemical funk in there to but more on the inhale if i had to guess i would say i found it but who really knows untill i grow the beans out that are s1 from stressed plants so im gonna find a close replica of the one i tried or what i remember. Keep your fingers crossed everyone i promise to spread these to all

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's bad ass bodhi said he found the rks and is gonna cross it to the 91 Chem skunk Va. He said it came from an old back woods grower from the mid west I can't wait till those come out. I hope you found it hommie that would be epic. I'm hoping to find something similar in OGRaskals white skunk I have 2 going now one deff white Dom and the other skunk Dom either way they are gonna be dank it would be sick to find a rks pheno with the white's crystal production that would be amazing any way good luck stay frosty bro peace.

O

organickat

Im getting a sample next week with a couple more beans ill shoot a photo to post get your opinions but im sure if you had it before youll know . Im so excided about this it took me a long time to get up with this guy.

dankworth

dankworth

64.jpg

You know what time it is.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Road kill skunk is sooooo rare!
I been growing skunks for 2 yrs looking for it..

Good find!
Wooooot!

homebrew420

homebrew420

scarhole where are you sourcing the skunk you grow.? Really would love to find a RKS. always hear about it never tried any though.

Organickat nice find. what area over there? got a friend who grew up in Huntington wv. Good luck on obtaining a cut.

Peace

HB

true grit

true grit

Yeah good luck to ya!! Know TomHill is saying he found some in some new stock... super skunky.

My raskal SS didn't quite skunk like i wanted it to. smelled and looked alot like what i ran from DNA and their RKS.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
raskals skunk was just to be frosty and a good yielder not skunk,bro you bring that skunk out ill pay for some seeds of that people talkin in other threads bout a 1000 for some seeds this is what i rather buy if you can manage to bring em out

B

bckwht

finally wv representin lol im from these hills too...i still have real high hopes that theres way more elite shit in this state than people know and probabley will ever know about...anyways wish ya best of luck with this RKS project

Illmind

Illmind

thats crazy bodhi said he found a backwoods grower in the midwest with it. i did too awhile ago but i passed on seeds because he said they were bred for outdoor only. this was way long ago tho. i do remember it being super skunky and extremely potent. wv is midwest mayb its similar. i do know he said he was on gen 7 like 10 years ago and he makes fresh seed yearly.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

awesome!!!

another rks project....

someone has gotta find it eventually...

im pulling up a hemp lazyboy for this show....

after rechecking the story on the ones i was gifted...

it seems its a 25 year old strain from california that made its way to the midwest, grown for 9 generations and then shelved for 10 years. my friend got 100 of the beans from an oldtime grower and passed them out to be tested. preliminary reports from outdoor grows indicate more of a garlic than rks, inside may be different, im going to try a little focused line breeding and a few selective outcrosses to coax out the rks...

homebrew420

homebrew420

That sounds great Bohdi! I hope to see some stink soon. I too have come across the garlic type stink on a few individuals I have grown. not RKS but that smell was so pungent, almost unpleasant.

Good luck

Peace

G

GP2B

Awesome, the search goes on! Hope you found the most anticipated strain in the past 10yrs. I know it's out there as I've experienced it again as recently at 5 yrs ago in a small town outside Gville FL.

D

duos

ahh, used to get this stuff on occasion back in the day. didnt realize it was probably coming from wv. the smell alone gets you high. a lot of the pre-designer weed was skunky, but when you got this, you knew it was rks. the buds would seem like they werent dried long enough, but it was just the ridiculous dankness that made it feel wet. probably the strongest weed ive ever had and this is old school stuff, extreme euphoria then becomes warmly sedating with bloodshot chinese eyes.. makes sense to call it road kill cause the smell is so intense its like burnt rubber sometimes.

O

organickat

I'm pretty sure these genetics are adapted to growing outdoors and might be a challenge for indoor so I'm switching some things like bigger containers and more light OHH upgraded filter ,lol . Just found out that outlaw grower is from PA and lived very close to me anybody know if this is true? I have two of his cuts he pasted to a friend purp urkle crosses that are heavenly

Top Bottom