I think I fucked up ! Help

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Today I was due to give my plants their feeding of Dr Earth Flower Girl and recharge..I put the 6 tbsp of Dr Earth on my soil and got the recharge water ready, but I also added a bit of lost coast plant therapy to the recharge water ...which i forgot has isopropyl alcohol in it
Will this cause my Dr Earth fertilizer and Recharge microbes to not work?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No idea! Probably didn’t do them any good! But probably a pretty low concentration. Give them some more recharge in a day or two.

bguwop420

bguwop420

No idea! Probably didn’t do them any good! But probably a pretty low concentration. Give them some more recharge in a day or two.
Ok yea I was thinkin it'd be alright to give more recharge next watering..
My pots are also draining pretty poorly, probably from me putting cinnamon on the soil for bugs
Any ideas to get soil draining better?

Rooke

Rooke

Ok yea I was thinkin it'd be alright to give more recharge next watering..
My pots are also draining pretty poorly, probably from me putting cinnamon on the soil for bugs
Any ideas to get soil draining better?
This may sound aggressive but if you’ve big enough pots you can poke holes in your soil top to bottom of pot with a smooth 1/4 max smaller preferably steel rod and put them out from your main stem about half way to the edge of your pot spread them out not to close a pointed tip works best I use a small old pitch fork that’s only half left it works great but don’t go crazy I will be doing some of mine soon as they getting matted somewhat cheers bro!

bguwop420

bguwop420

This may sound aggressive but if you’ve big enough pots you can poke holes in your soil top to bottom of pot with a smooth 1/4 max smaller preferably steel rod and put them out from your main stem about half way to the edge of your pot spread them out not to close a pointed tip works best I use a small old pitch fork that’s only half left it works great but don’t go crazy I will be doing some of mine soon as they getting matted somewhat cheers bro!
I did poke a few holes in the first 2 or 3 inches of soil but I'll try that thanks bro

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I would drill holes in the sides of the pots, just don’t for more than 1/4” deep (if ya sink one or 2 it’s not gunna be death on sight they’ll be fine but try not to). I make 2x 1/2” or 3/4” holes every 4” on a 5 gallon bucket or alternating holes in 3 gallon buckets

photos of my pots for reference

IMG 8444
IMG 8117
Top Bottom