I think I got a really good cut of OG, help me identify.

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Any input that could help me identify this OG that I have would be greatly appreciated. Below is a bit of info.

I got this cut from Santa Barbara, it supposedly came from the bay area 10 years ago. This is my first time growing this or for that matter anything. According to the guy this OG finishes in 8 weeks. I did test the product from his OG mother and it was in the top 5 best cannabis I have ever smoke. Mine is looking as good as his if not better, I am very psyched about that.

Loves to stretch in veg and during first half of flowering. Responds superbly to aggressive stress training.

Potency 9.0/10
(quick onset & medium lasting for a high tolerance smoker like HighTolerance)
Taste 10/10 (Pine/Coffee/Lemon)
Smoothness 9/10
Visual Appeal 9.5/10

These are pictures of OG that I currently have.

I think i got a really good cut of og help me identify
I think i got a really good cut of og help me identify 2
I think i got a really good cut of og help me identify 3
I think i got a really good cut of og help me identify 4
I think i got a really good cut of og help me identify 5
I think i got a really good cut of og help me identify 6
I think i got a really good cut of og help me identify 7
H

HighTolerance

It would be really nice to see some your guys' OG pictures.

H

HighTolerance

Here are some testers which I pulled off on day 51, before the flush started. They seem fully dried in 4 days, the grassy smell is less intense, the real OG smell seems to be coming on though very slowly. I will practice my curing on these 2-3 grams to figure our the right timing to nail the smell and taste.

DSC06810
DSC06803
DSC06813
K

KushMaster707

damn nice lookin buds bro did it finish with full potential at 8 weeks?

H

HighTolerance

damn nice lookin buds bro did it finish with full potential at 8 weeks?

Thank you brother, I am really happy and quite frankly very surprised to have a good crop my first time growing anything.

I haven't chopped it yet. It started the flush 3 days shy of 8 weeks on day 53, at the moment they are on day 55, I reckon I will chop them at day 60 which is 8 weeks and 4 days.

K

KushMaster707

thats clean congrats on your first grow. they deff look like they could be chopped tho, how are the trics looking? you might want to consider flushing them for another 5-7+ days it will improve the end result.:smiley_joint:

B

bicycle racer

never grown a real og that is at its best at week 8 for me 9 to 10 weeks is optimal.

H

headband707

Shit Hightolerance that looks sik does it smoke as good as it looks?? lol peace out Headband707

H

HighTolerance

never grown a real og that is at its best at week 8 for me 9 to 10 weeks is optimal.

Thank for your input bro, that is what I read from other folks with OG. I reckon I will push it out till 9 weeks and then chop.

H

HighTolerance

Shit Hightolerance that looks sik does it smoke as good as it looks?? lol peace out Headband707

thanks bro, my testers are of course not flushed, but they still are very smooth, also the testers have mostly clear trichromes, but the shit is still potent so I am super psyched about the final product. final cured product from this cut of OG is without a doubt some delicious stuff, it has the staple skunky pine lemon smell OG is known for.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup HT! Damn, the Oaksterdam OG I've got is supposed to go 9+ weeks according to the brochure, but then again, mine looks nothing like the brochure... Hopefully some other farmers can speculate on some of the different possible pheno's of OG Kush that yours might be... :thinking

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I think it is the fire cut.
sup Tobor and HighTolerance! Here's my cut... Part of me wants to believe it's the Fire Cut... Either way... It's dank OG!
Alright, this time I’m gonna start with my favorite, well my fav at this moment anyways, the OG Kush…
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/OGKushcopy.jpg

And one more with the flash, but no Photoshop…
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/OG1.jpg

Finally one shot under the HPS taken w/o the flash…
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/OG0.jpg
I'll try to post diff angles later...

H

HighTolerance

I think it is the fire cut.

I am not sure if it could be fire cut, I think fire cut was developed recently, as my cut is over a decade old.

abusive imo. look at some abs and compare. good luck ach

I checked out the some abusive shots, it doesn't look a lot like mine, maybe I just need to look at more shots, anyone with abusive cut pictures please share.

sup Tobor and HighTolerance! Here's my cut... Part of me wants to believe it's the Fire Cut... Either way... It's dank OG!

I'll try to post diff angles later...

Out of all the pictures I have seen, your OG looks the closest. I am gonna take some veg shots of my OG for next round to help the folks determine.

H

headband707

The only thing I wish is that the yeild was bigger..lol lol.. Definately need to know how to get this plant bigger lol.. I thought I seen one guy on here really pull a good yeild off of one plant but I can't find his thread. Wondering if bending the stem continually would help .. peace out Headband707

H

HighTolerance

The only thing I wish is that the yeild was bigger..lol lol.. Definately need to know how to get this plant bigger lol.. I thought I seen one guy on here really pull a good yeild off of one plant but I can't find his thread. Wondering if bending the stem continually would help .. peace out Headband707

I only grew OG once, but my observation is that it is definitely a Scrog plant be it horizontal or a vertical scrog.

So for the next round I have been bending the OG a lot before going in flower, we we'll see how much better I do next round.

H

HighTolerance

OG Kush (unknown decade old cut) Harvest Report

Veg: 5 weeks

Flower: 56 Days

Flavor/Smell: 10/10 Staple OG aroma, pine/coffee/bit earthy/lemon

Potency: 9/10

Yield: 80g- 8g (I smoked the 8g a week before from accidentally broken branches ) = 72g for 2 plants. It will loose probably a gram or 2 from burping the jars or even leaving them open

Overall: I am extremely stoked with the product, especially for my first grow, I am quite happy.

59925d1262123369-medical-grow-coco-1200w-himalayan-gold-og-kush-dsc07013.jpg

59927d1262123440-medical-grow-coco-1200w-himalayan-gold-og-kush-dsc07018.jpg

59926d1262123387-medical-grow-coco-1200w-himalayan-gold-og-kush-dsc07016.jpg

59928d1262123440-medical-grow-coco-1200w-himalayan-gold-og-kush-dsc07025.jpg

H

headband707

Nice job Hightolerance looks very sweet lol peace out Headband707

Latest posts

Top Bottom