I think I have thrips

• Thread starter 5280HigH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5280HigH

I was looking at my outdoor pink lastyesterday and the fan leaves don't look normal there are little placeson the fans where its almost transparent bur not all the way I thought it was leaf miners at first but its morelookslike the picsture from the grow Bible for thirps I was wonderin if anyone had a good and effecyibe way to get rid of them Lil fuckers

Dr.X

Dr.X

Can you upload some pictures? If they are thrips you can put some BLUE glue pad around your plants to control the population. Thrips are attracted by color blue.

Good luck

Dr.X

Dr.X

This is how they look, I think they are easy to detect.

Tripadultoycria

Picaduratrips
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've said this more times than I can count, Thrips + Spinosad = Thrip Death.
Search the forums first then start a thread...you'll find dozens of these threads.

5280HigH

Hell yea I have some of those blue sticky things too thats exactly what the fan leaves look like Lil fuckers lol ill hang one today ..... I couldnt put pics up on,my,phone at work ill try,when I get home

5280HigH

Thanks everyone for the quick replys appriceate it greatly ill put some of.my indoor pics up I crossed agent orange with plushberry

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That blue sticky will tell you that you have fliers of some sort, being that thrips like blue, most likely thrips. But it won't do anything to really stop them.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Spinosad will do the trick. Don't go tend to your outdoor plants and then go visit your indoor plants without a shower. I had thrips on my first ever indoor grow. They suck when you get them indoors. Outdoors should be no problem to get rid of them.

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

ebay some praying mantis eggs and put em in your branches and get some lady bugs they are young right now if you get them from the ebay supplier in mariposa. they keep my bugs at bay with regular releases never have to spray anything on my buds

Top Bottom