I Think I Just Hit The Jackpot

• Thread starter blu3kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blu3kush

blu3kush

I got some deathstar bud the other day stuff looked real good until i broke it up and found four seeds in one of the buds even though it tastes like swag and gives me a headache from being seeded it gets me really high but doesn't last long. I know its a clone only so it must have been a hermie I even found something that looks like a stamen from a male flower. couldnt find much info beside its clone only parents are sensi star and sour diesel florwering 65 days. anybody know if it stays short or if it gets tall
I think i just hit the jackpot
I think i just hit the jackpot 2

canniwest

canniwest

I bet that she will stretch with the sour diesel being in there normally flops all over at harvest

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

I'm doin rockstar strain and sensi star is parent of that stretches pretty tall and if it's mixed with a sativa it could stretch pretty good if that helps u good luck man

blu3kush

blu3kush

I'm just gonna take two of the smaller seeds from the four and try them out 12/12 from seed ( since they are most likely on the sativa side of things ) with some low stress training if they don't get to tall I'll veg the other two seeds before switching to 12/12. and I plan on cloning them all to find the best one then Ill make some s1 seeds with colloidal silver spray.

Latest posts

Top Bottom