• Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep. :)

I made seeds :)

the green cracks are ready 1st

The top of this bud was starting to dry (weird)...
I thought worms,,,,.... so I looked and saw these :)

Greencrackseeds
Seedsclose
E

E.T.

well done ken. welcome to the club of intentional seed makers...
the sky's the limit now...

Reactions: mal
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
just let em finish...should take between 4 and 6 wks for the seeds to fully mature. harvest and dry like you normally would, including manicure. you want the seeds to dry out a little anyway...after they're dry, just go through the seeded bud and remove the seeds. easy peazy. make sure you label your shit, so you don't get high and forget what's what.
just my $.02

Thanks Alot E.T. I appreciate the help :)

We have the plants hanging inside brown grocery bags with the strain name written on the bag :)

My wife found a brown calyx on the Harlequin and checked it and found a dark seed. Does this seed need to have air? Or can we put it in a little baggie.
Maybe a paper envelope for now?

johnursery

johnursery

well done! yep needs air or put in the paper envelope, if you put any fresh seeds in plastic bags they will need dessicant packs or rice to help them harden, dry, cure, or whatever it is they need

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thats what I thought I had read...Thanks John

M

mr.nice

well looks great the best way to make sure seeds are finished and mature let the plant die on her own she wont die untill the seeds are well developed then simply let dry and cure about 2 weeks and then they are ready if you want to store them put them in a crisper in the refer until ready to use.

homebrew420

homebrew420

nice work Care! Really interested in the outcome of the Harlequin and Sour Tsunami. I am currently going to go with Cannatonic and Harlequin from seed. We need better medicine. What are you thoughts on plants you flowered, Harlequin and Tsunami? Where did you get them? From seed? Thanks Ken Kudos

Peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
How have these seeds worked out for you Ken? I was just curious, been looking for a green crack to try out and here you are. I would like to grow some of those for you LOL. Take care and I hope things are well with you and yours

mal

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
nice work Care! Really interested in the outcome of the Harlequin and Sour Tsunami. I am currently going to go with Cannatonic and Harlequin from seed. We need better medicine. What are you thoughts on plants you flowered, Harlequin and Tsunami? Where did you get them? From seed? Thanks Ken Kudos

Peace
both those crosses turned out hard to grow when you have a ton of stuff going on at the same time..
.I have more seeds that will have to try later in life.:)

Both ST and Harley are really easy to grow/and great producers...(SO WHY DID i TRY TO CHANGE EM?)
i got the Harley from Harborside in oakland a couple years ago..
i got the ST seeds from L. Ringo himself.
Great plants for meds...not really for smoking though

Top Bottom