I Think I Was Seeing Mycellium

• Thread starter ZombieSlave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

ZombieSlave

Im not sure if I have the start of mold or mycellium.

Its very light and white hairs on the top part of the roots that get exposed above the water level sometimes for a few days.

I also found brown spots what look like could be mold growing on top of my bucket lids and some on my grow stones.

only one bucket has black spots on the grow stones , buckets close to this one had brown spots on them and on the floor near them.

Im not sure if its just the soup slowly bubbling out or if its more serious. I see nothing on the plants so far. I am going to do a sulfur vapor in a day or two. I also raised the water level and hit it with max strength zone.

Im using a new mix so im in new territory with some of it. I don't think prime or the yellow bottles are considered sterile.

Am I over reacting or taking proper precautions? about week 5 flower.

Update: most def something is /was growing. on the grow stones. and on the side walls of the net pots. wiped them down with bleach wipe

I may replace all the stones or just watch diligently. I think the folier spray created it.

Last edited:
Z

ZombieSlave

Keep receiving an error uploading photos. suggestions?

Think its the farm, Im withing the guidelines and cant even upload things i pulled from the farm. attempted with two browsers

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Keep receiving an error uploading photos. suggestions?

Think its the farm, Im withing the guidelines and cant even upload things i pulled from the farm. attempted with two browsers

Whats the error message EXACTLY as it appears when you try and upload?

Also are you doing this from a computer or an Iphone or some other ungodly hand held device?

Z

ZombieSlave

win7 desktop.

"There was a problem uploading your file."

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hrmf was hoping the error was a little more revealing, Ok lets try some more questions.

What is the file type? The end extension .jpg? .png? .jpeg ?

Also how LARGE is the file?

Z

ZombieSlave

.jpg 1MB. 4x5 inches or something even did some tweaking in photoshop. Like i said I cant even post something off the site back into it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well the only other thing i can suggest is zip up the files and upload them to some random file hoster and i can re-download them for ya and post them?

S

supermann

foilar spray very bad idea do not spray guano. If spraying anything on leaves it better be Dutch Masters foilar tonics; very great stuff,may the force be with you!!

colostoney

colostoney

SHROOOOOMZ!
BRAH SHROOOOOMZ

I've had myc from contammed bird seed I feed my wigglers live and show up in my herbs as lovely flushes
all surprise daddy have a marvelous day we love you
just there out the blue all happy under my lil herb bushes super sexy

serious ya may have mouthfuls a shrooooomz by Christmas idk man

Latest posts

Top Bottom