I think its a ph issue?

• Thread starter Symbioid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Symbioid

Symbioid

Hey there i beleive im experiencing some slight ph imblanace and nutrient lockout from the ladder with a couple of my plants, i just watered yesterday but im wondering if i should go ahead and water with a better ph to help correct it anyways

Im using remo nutrients with a 30/70 coco promix hp median

And advice would be greatly appretiacted thanks so much!

I think its a ph issue
I think its a ph issue 2
I think its a ph issue 3
grandorange

grandorange

What was the water PH reading yesterday? Are those 3 gallon fabric pots and how do they feel when you lift them pretty light, little heavy or real hefty??

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
They look a little overfed to me... maybe a little thirsty. How much are you feeding them? They are pretty small and shouldn't need much feding yet. Nutrient issues and Ph go hand in hand, so I would figure out where my Ph is at currently, then come up with a plan of action based on my Ph readings.

Symbioid

Symbioid

What was the water PH reading yesterday? Are those 3 gallon fabric pots and how do they feel when you lift them pretty light, little heavy or real hefty??
It was at 5.8 and yes they are i wouldnt say heavy but they got 1.5l of just phd water because i was a little afraid of it being nitro tox at first but after talking to some others ive turned down the light a little and narrowed it down to probably a defficiency from under feeding

Symbioid

Symbioid

They look a little overfed to me... maybe a little thirsty. How much are you feeding them? They are pretty small and shouldn't need much feding yet. Nutrient issues and Ph go hand in hand, so I would figure out where my Ph is at currently, then come up with a plan of action based on my Ph readings.
Possibly a little thirsty it is coco and they do get pretty dry between waterings how would i go about testing the ph of the median?

Latest posts

Top Bottom