I think my Feminized Super Skunk has turned Hermie ! Can someone help me to make the rite decision pls

• Thread starter Pitbull420sam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pitbull420sam

I think my gurl turned Hermie can anyone help with making the right call
I think my  feminized super skunk has turned hermie  can someone  help me to make the rite dec
I think my  feminized super skunk has turned hermie  can someone  help me to make the rite dec

P

Pitbull420sam

She only has these 2 that look like this ,there are a bunch of pistols everywhere else !

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I had a Super Skunk that did something similar but it ended up being a whole bunch female flowers growing , almost like a second flowering, it was an Auto though.

P

Pitbull420sam

Thanks for replying ,this one is a photo got me scratching my head ,like I said everywhere else is pistols ,just got me worried cause I have another Super Skunk with this one that hasn't shown this ,just don't want a bunch of seeds 😢 it also has pistols ,just not what's in pic

P

Pitbull420sam

20220511 160737

20220511 160733

Hate to pull it this far along but if it's going to affect my other ,guess I'd have to ,thoughts on what to do anyone who has the answer

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

She is having gender identification issues. You can remove them and see if any grow back. Sometimes a plant will keep putting them out, other plants might stop.

Lately, I have no time to search plants for balls, so when I find one doing this, 🪓

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I would let it go, I have had Afghan plant put off weird growths by some of the node's and never had any seeds in the buds, if you do happen to get a couple of seeds when done they will be feminized seeds. But I wouldn't kill it off.

steamroller

steamroller

If you can't separate it [ tent] or pick the balls off and keep diligent watch, I would cull.
No experience with your strain but grow regular seeds where M/F are a thing you have to deal with .

P

Pitbull420sam

Thanks for info guys , I check them over daily ,I only have it and another outside ,my autos are inside so I think I'm going keep checking and cutting

Top Bottom