I think my girls are lacking something and ideas?

• Thread starter BigPapaTyler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

Any advice on these girls they seem to be kinda Tacoing the leaves a little or maybe I had my fan on to high and cause Wind burn!, im just a noob lokkkng for some insight!

I think my girls are lacking something and ideas
I think my girls are lacking something and ideas 2
I think my girls are lacking something and ideas 3
I think my girls are lacking something and ideas 4
I think my girls are lacking something and ideas 5
I think my girls are lacking something and ideas 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any advice on these girls they seem to be kinda Tacoing the leaves a little or maybe I had my fan on to high and cause Wind burn!, im just a noob lokkkng for some insight!
What are your temps for day night ?

What are you feeding it?

How much and how often are you feeding?

Media?

Looks like a touch of mag sulfate would benefit you… maybe like 1/2 gram per gal. But lets hear back on those first

BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

What are your temps for day night ?

What are you feeding it?

How much and how often are you feeding?

Media?

Looks like a touch of mag sulfate would benefit you… maybe like 1/2 gram per gal. But lets hear back on those first
Temps are 70-80 low and high and humidity been right at 55-65.
Feeding them Nectar of the gods nutrients been about 3 days since last feeding and last water was 6/4 or 6/5 I’ll double check my notes,
Ph in soil was 6.6
Using T5 light with 2 veg bulbs
18/6 light cycle
4inch fan with carbon filter
2x4x5 tent

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Temps are 70-80 low and high and humidity been right at 55-65.
Feeding them Nectar of the gods nutrients been about 3 days since last feeding and last water was 6/4 or 6/5 I’ll double check my notes,
Ph in soil was 6.6
Using T5 light with 2 veg bulbs
18/6 light cycle
4inch fan with carbon filter
2x4x5 tent
Ok lights are how close?

Temps sound good so thinking just toss in 1/2 gram per gal of epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) they dont look bad at all just a small tweak.

When you water your watering to saturate the pot and then letting it dry well correct?

You may pick out some tid bits here on watering

BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

Ok lights are how close?

Temps sound good so thinking just toss in 1/2 gram per gal of epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) they dont look bad at all just a small tweak.

When you water your watering to saturate the pot and then letting it dry well correct?

You may pick out some tid bits here on watering

They are about 18 inches or so off the light!
Yes sir that is how I am watering and I have a soil reader that tells me how wet it is it read normal all the was down and was dry about 3-5 inches in was dry and that was this morning when I checked it!
Thank you for all your help my wife thinks I’m a worry wart cause she says they look good maybe just a minor tweak like your saying i made up so cal mag 1 teaspoon to a gallon of water! I havnt waterd them yet! But I usually do a half gallon of water, in each plant they are in 3.5 gallon pots!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes sir that is how I am watering and I have a soil reader that tells me how wet it is it read normal all the was down and was dry about 3-5 inches in was dry and that was this morning when I checked it!
Thank you for all your help my wife thinks I’m a worry wart cause she says they look good maybe just a minor tweak like your saying i made up so cal mag 1 teaspoon to a gallon of water! I havnt waterd them yet! But I usually do a half gallon of water, in each plant they are in 3.5 gallon pots!
Can slowly bump that light up a couple inches… just oay attention for light stress. How many watts are the lights?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also i would just use the mag sulfate because the cal mag also contains nitrogen and you dont really want to much or you can create issue… id say keep doin what your doing and just add 1/2 gram per gal of epsom salt (non scented)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just gonna throw in my 2 cents - aqua is ur man - I’ll just add that a 1/2 gallon of water in that large of pot would not be enuff fo my grow I’m in 2 gallons and usually need around a gallon of water per feeding/watering. Also over loving my plants was my first big hurdle ! No worries urs look good .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just gonna throw in my 2 cents - aqua is ur man - I’ll just add that a 1/2 gallon of water in that large of pot would not be enuff fo my grow I’m in 2 gallons and usually need around a gallon of water per feeding/watering. Also over loving my plants was my first big hurdle ! No worries urs look good .
Welcome back brother, hope ya feeling like a million bucks

BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

Thank you so much being this is my first time I’m trying to not be a helicopter mom hahaha

BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

Also i would just use the mag sulfate because the cal mag also contains nitrogen and you dont really want to much or you can create issue… id say keep doin what your doing and just add 1/2 gram per gal of epsom salt (non scented)
So maybe just use epsom salt? Do I just add it in the water or on the soil?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Some them closer? They are at 18 inches now
Yup 2 inches closer. If you notice the internode spacing is long thats because of the 3000k spectrum. When you replace them i siliggest 4000k or 5000k if you plan to transition them to a different light source

Top Bottom