I think my girls are over watered, any opinions would help please!

• Thread starter Kobe420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kobe420

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Clones
2. How old are your plants? 3-4 months actually :( Im regenerating them though and they are actually coming back
3. How tall are your plants?About 1ft tall
4. What type of hydro system are you using? I am using CANNA COCO
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using? COGr a+b Rhizotonic and cannazym the recomended nutrient solution for veg state 60ml/5 gallons on COGr a+b, 40ml of rhizo/5gallons and 50ml/5gallons of cannazym
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?5.8-6.1
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? Using RO water
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? Unsure but I start at 0
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? Room temp 75 Degrees
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? Dont do one
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check? No
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? Yes I spray with 5ml/galon solution of rhizo
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 400w Metal Halide
14. How close are your lights to the plants? About 1-1 1/2 ft
15. What size is your grow space in square feet? 2x2
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? Temp 75 with 40% humidity
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Not recently
18. How much experience do you have growing? Nearly 1 year

I think my girls are over watered any opinions would help please
I think my girls are over watered any opinions would help please 2
I think my girls are over watered any opinions would help please 3
I think my girls are over watered any opinions would help please 4
I think my girls are over watered any opinions would help please 5
S

seamus

Hi Kobe420,I would watch those coir type pots,they're really for outdoor gardening,they can suck the water away from your soil/plants.Once they get soaked like that it's a pain to get them anything like dry,fine if your gonna dig a big hole,stick a girl down and not have to worry about watering it. . . . . .as much.K you'd do as well to pop them into decent pots(plastic)maybe a bit of perlite/pebbles to help drainage,but yes mate it does look like over watering,i should bloody know cause i'm always doin it,no seriously,its easy to over love them.Hope you get some joy,Seamus

S

seamus

Now thats why this site rocks,i can try to help wit my 5 mins of knowledge,then BANG and Kobe's got a comprehensive and detailed plan of action to go at them,yes indeedy.Nice one MB

K

Kobe420

Hi Kobe,
It looks like they are coming back, I see a little curling and a nitrogen loss on the old growth but that is to be expected from stress. When I used that substrate to grow in I had to ppm test the overflow to check for nutrient buildup when I had a similar issue. After I flushed with a 25% nutrient solution that had a b12 hormone they turned a complete 180 within a week. I haven't used the nutes you listed but over feeding can lead to lockouts and slow growth. While they are so young, I only feed every 3rd time and water with excelsior root builder and rotate a couple other boosters in-between cycles to make a solid base. Once they take off you can increase the food based on the strains demand and usage. If you are letting them drink and dry out then giving them a through watering so they get that dry cycle you should be getting great results soon.

What seamus said about transplanting into a better mixture should help greatly.

peace

Ok cool, for readaing the PH of the runoff, how will I know if nutrients are being built up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom