I think something going wrong with the grow..

• Thread starter StevetheGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Hello guys and greetings
My problem is that i am on the first month of my girls and i think that i am making something wrong because i had checked other videos growing auto and they are far front of me .
First of all i had the dimmer on my lamp on 25% 50cm away from the canopy since day 1. i ramp it up 2 days ago at 50%
Second my leafs are pointing down on my one girl (Sherbet queen RQS) and turning kind of lime green
i am light feeding at 400ppm base nuts sensi a&b from second week some voodo juice and rhino and watering tthem every 2 days without run off and ph 5.8-6.2
Growing in 5gal pots Autos 55%-60% RH 21-24 Celcius
I am open to every opinion this is my first grown and i think i am going slow

Happy grows brothers!!

Post some pics down here

I think something going wrong with the grow

This is Sherbeet queen which her leafs are kind of lime green and i think she is going slow
I think something going wrong with the grow 2
I think something going wrong with the grow 3

And Here is my Water mellon Auto Rqs all of them which i think shes fine except going slow and leafs looking down need your opinions

I think something going wrong with the grow 5
I think something going wrong with the grow 4

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Your plants look fine to me, even if starting out slow. Personally, I dont use bottled nutrients, but I am pretty sure you dont need to be adding all of that yet. Depending on your soil, there should be enough in There to keep them going for the first month or so. Also, what kind of light are you using? Is it possible they need more? 25% isnt much on my vipars.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Your plants look fine to me, even if starting out slow. Personally, I dont use bottled nutrients, but I am pretty sure you dont need to be adding all of that yet. Depending on your soil, there should be enough in There to keep them going for the first month or so. Also, what kind of light are you using? Is it possible they need more? 25% isnt much on my vipars.
Greetings my friend
It coco medium which i add perlite in it but it isnt buffered with nothing.
Its a Mars FCE 3000 280w it was on 48w att 25% i ramp it up to 50% now and raise a bit the light
Thank you be safe
Any idea why leafs are downwards rather upwarDS?

2Bad

2Bad

You're underwatering for sure if you're not getting runoff. Can't treat coco like soil. Not buffering isn't much of an issue if it's good coco. Also are your tips yellow on them?

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Thank you for your response.. but my pots doesnt have a lott holes only 4 under so i can water enough and get a run off ok so should i water till i get run off ??Should i poke some holes more underneath ??
No just leaves are kind of lime tips are fine for now we will see

2Bad

2Bad

Thank you for your response.. but my pots doesnt have a lott holes only 4 under so i can water enough and get a run off ok so should i water till i get run off ??Should i poke some holes more underneath ??
No just leaves are kind of lime tips are fine for now we will see
Yea if you can make more holes that'd be good.

Sometimes the floor is cold so people suggest lifting them up if possible but I'm not sure if you need it you're probably good.

And yea if the tips are lighter then the main leaf color then the light was probably too close but you moved it up a bit so that's good.

Light stress could slow it down some. so in veg I try to ease them into more light .

2Bad

2Bad

I just realized it's more then one plant. The lime green leafs usually means you need to up the nutrients the other thing it could mean is SUPER fast growth.

But this time it's the first one. You need to up the feed. I'd go to 600ppm

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Thank you a lot my friend appreciatet your help and your time
Could you please help me witth one more picture tthat i captured today i think its a cal mag deficiency any help is welcome

Ps sorry for my bad english its not my main language

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Also is there any problem that my leafs facing downwards rather upwards ???

Here is a fresh pictture of Sherbet queen

309125844 415963520485513 8393923476458932018 n

2Bad

2Bad

Also is there any problem that my leafs facing downwards rather upwards ???

Here is a fresh pictture of Sherbet queen

View attachment 1286782
If you thoroughly water and make ppm 600 you will be fine.

Facing downwards and I can't see the tips but i'd guess its

a combination of underwatering/ light stress .

right now your lamp should be about 28 inches away

and your dimmer should be 25% and once they look happy again you can start easing them into more light

Which light do you own?

BudBogart

BudBogart

Cannabis is slow to start and picks up steam as it goes. Yours look fine to me.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

If you thoroughly water and make ppm 600 you will be fine.

Facing downwards and I can't see the tips but i'd guess its

a combination of underwatering/ light stress .

right now your lamp should be about 28 inches away

and your dimmer should be 25% and once they look happy again you can start easing them into more light

Which light do you own?
O brother thank you for answering to me i ll take more pictures of the tips also ok sir i got i ll back down a bit and then start pushing again.
Its a fce3000 mars 280w

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

I'll have to disagree...he's underfeeding...it's coco..so he's underwatering...and his light is too close. Idk how that's fine. But ok.
I had my lamp at 25% its about 48 watt i guessed tthats the reason is going slow so i ramp it at 50%

2Bad

2Bad

I had my lamp at 25% its about 48 watt i guessed tthats the reason is going slow so i ramp it at 50%
Yeah the facing downwards could be normal I just thought I seen tip burn. If not then the light is probably fine at 24 inches at about 30%

Top Bottom