I Think they will get the hint

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'd never spoken to a true believer, but I'd seen it. first time? did ya get before n afters for us? leave one, unmolested. I'd seen zip ties, drilled holes n multiple holes, but never tried so this'll b interesting to watch. bud backbuilder? burnin watts? interesting, indeed.

Madbud

Madbud

I’ve tried both, running a screw through doesn’t have the same effect as a three or four inch split. The increase is noticeable after a couple days outdoors.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

40 years ago. Just like the stupid 80’s the dumbest stuff comes back in fashion.
I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure it is, he stopped recommending it real quick too if I recall but it seems it lives on? These days I'm into boiling my roots, it makes all the THC go up into the buds

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

perception... psychosomatic? placebo effect? y'all r killin me. that property got a doomsday bunker? got any bridges? aces? go phish? it's a good point. never seen a zealot, sidexside. probably y i never bothered. I'd read up to 3 days, in darkness... 24-72, besides this grower's, 36hrs. again- haven't tried. by the time I'm finished flushing, I'm usually bald, already. also read about yellin, "timber!", at the end of... right b4 lights on. the theory seems sound, but i swear, it never seems to work out, for me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

40 years ago. Just like the stupid 80’s the dumbest stuff comes back in fashion.
i live in constant fear of granny panties, big, nasty, chewbaccas, leg warmers, leatards, mullets and the hasselhoff. business in the front, party n the back... it's NOT FUNNY, anymore!
although... if i don't get the lovely g, to behead me, soon (the other one, inclusive), imma bring back the afro! ever watch the white shadow? that, without the queer, thermometer, shorts.

the Plymouth valarie, wasn't appreciated, or funny, either. "valariiieee...". mf'ers!

i wouldn't complain about the nood sunbathing, returning, more often, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom