I wanna see your roor's.

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Just got my first one for the wopping price of FREE. Best binger i've EVER hit. Love having friends who own head shops. I just wanna see what the farmers are working with as far as roor's.

I wanna see your roors

I wanna see your roors 2

sticky icky

sticky icky

Real nice piece bro and even better price lol...ima clean mine out in tha morn and tro up a few pics!

Venom818

Venom818

1st shot roor crown series hits like heaven
2nd shot roor blue series my dailey driver
3rd just for kicks toro circ/circ my fav piece

still have like a 18" pure tube

DSCN0279
DSCN0274
DSCN0275
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
you got your name on that first one venom thats cool

E

Empire

venom, turn your ashcatcher 90 degrees.. it puts a weird stress on the joints having it that way, ive seen em crack.. it was designed to be labels both facing forward. the piece is much more balanced that way as well and wont feel like its gonna tip over.

and with circs, or any perc for that matter, run your water about a 1/2 inch over the holes of the perc for optimal snappage. :)

nice glass.. jp is the man.

IMG 0459
Venom818

Venom818

venom, turn your ashcatcher 90 degrees.. it puts a weird stress on the joints having it that way, ive seen em crack.. it was designed to be labels both facing forward. the piece is much more balanced that way as well and wont feel like its gonna tip over.

and with circs, or any perc for that matter, run your water about a 1/2 inch over the holes of the perc for optimal snappage. :)

nice glass.. jp is the man.

thnx for the heads up bro I love my toro.I dont usually have that much water in it but last time i used it,it had ice and the ice melted was to lazy to pour the water out LOL

nice piece by the way

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Just got my first one for the wopping price of FREE. Best binger i've EVER hit. Love having friends who own head shops. I just wanna see what the farmers are working with as far as roor's.

thats a fucking sick piece - never seen that one

its one hell of a gift even if you did own a head shop - nice friends ya got there ron

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I love toro's. Next crop out I think I'll gift myself with one.

thats a fucking sick piece - never seen that one

its one hell of a gift even if you did own a head shop - nice friends ya got there ron

I was going thru her shop and this one caught my eye. I hate taking handouts, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She took my keys from my girl and when i went to use the restroom, I got in my car and there was a nicely rapped roor in the back seat. Put a seatbelt on that bitch and took her home. I'm gonna give her some meds for sure.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nice present ron! I got mine as a gift from a buddy to celebrate first harvest back in the game. Very nice of him. I will have to reward myself with a more trick bong after this next harvest.

IMG 2664

-TF

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nice present ron! I got mine as a gift from a buddy to celebrate first harvest back in the game. Very nice of him. I will have to reward myself with a more trick bong after this next harvest.

-TF

Yo trich. Sick piece. I like your dank tanks too.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats the nicest Roor I've ever seen. I noticed they had upped their game recently but dang I like it!.

I broke my Black label a long time ago. It's the only one i've ever broken.

here are the replacements. :) A 14" Lil Sista and custom 14" 5.0mm Rasta mouthpiece, red ice pinch, sandblasted logo and bistibil joint.

P1040440.JPG

P1040446.JPG

I have the roor ashtray and Glass poker somewhere....

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks Fred. I'm thankful for sure. The rim on your roor is sick.

Your right Darth Farder. I prefer bud ice. :)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I Need A New Bong

You guys are driving the point home, thats some nice glass you guys have. Hopefully very soon I'll have one, don't like ordering glass thru the mail. I'm an old school nucklehead

mal

G Star

G Star

I keep it old school.

Left to Right:

RooR.de Dealers Cup (55cm)
RooR.de Dealers Cup (50cm)
RooR.de Fairmaster

RooR.us x Bearclaw - RoorClaw #4
RooR.us 10th Anniversary Edition
RooR.us Green Label Beaker 18in
RooR.us Black Label Straight 24in

http://i177.invalid.com/albums/w207/ogapricot/OneClawtorulethemall.jpg

Landfishd

Landfishd

I can't find the pic of my bong but here's the bowl. The pipe is a 18" 7mm beaker bottom with inflamed? logo I can't remember what the proper term is but it's imprinted into the glass, and it's not sandblasted.

IMG 20101215 133153
Top Bottom